16: The Hopes And Trusts

She is my everything. Is the word "is" will be "was"?

A R I A N A

I'm shocked about what happened in Taylor's house and in us. The Diall is over. I'm very sad for Niall and mostly, to Demi. I didn't expect also that Demi will be enraged like that. Also I think I should say that she can kill me for Niall. She will do everything and just don't intervene in her personal life, mostly love life, or else you will see what hell looks like.

Now, we're here at Demi's new room. We rented a smaller one than to our house in this island. Since me and Demi will just live here. It's like the size of our condominium, I miss being there.

"Thank you Ari for staying with me, also, Harry for letting her to stay with me." Demi said while looking down.

"It's fine, I won't force you to talk to my best friend, Niall. But if you want, it really means to us." Harry said and patted Demi's shoulder.

"I don't want to talk to him. He fucking pissed me off and now we're over." Demi said and anger in her voice is audible. And she began to sob again. Me and Harry hugged her.

"It's really painful, guys..." She said and starts to breakdown.

Me and Harry don't know how to comfort her, besides caressing her back and calming her down. I didn't experience heart break yet, maybe I did. But it wasn't this too bad. I guess. We can't do anything right now, we can't just let Niall follow her, if Demi isn't ready. Both if them needs time and spaces.

After she cries and cries, she fell asleep in the bed. It's good for her to rest first, I bet when she woke up, she will breakdown again. We went out of the room and going back to our house, to pack my clothes, and also to pack for hers.

"Harry, I'm really worried and sad for the two." I opened up, while walking, going back to our house.

"Me too, do you think Demi over reacted?" Harry said and he looks very hopeful that the two will be back again.

"I guess, but what she said is what she meant." I said and it was true.

Once Demi said that she hates you, she really do. No taking back, no sorry and no regrets. Demi is a lovely girl but once she turns into monster or beast, mostly if it's your fault, you better pray for you life.

"So that's the end of their love story?" Harry said.

"I guess. I really hope, this is just a dream." I said and sighed.

Both of them are not only an adorable and cute couple. But both of them have those struggles that only each other can fix. Like when Demi is bitter before and very broken, Niall fixed him, with different kind of love and affection that is needed.

"But I promise you, what happened to them, won't happen to us." Harry said and looked in my eyes, the green orbs that tells me that he is sincere. I pecked his lips as I hugged him.

"I promise too." I said and when we went back in our house.

Liam, Zayn and Louis is seating in the couch comforting Niall. Niall stood up, running towards me and hugged me. He was really broken right now like Demi. I can feel the pain and the hurt, the regrets as he hugged me. Even he is the caused why, I can't blame him. Only Selena.

"I'm sorry, for breaking your best friend's heart. I'm so sorry." He said and I don't know to say.

"Is Demi alright, is she safe?" He asked as het his hands on my arms, pleading to answer him and I know he still loves Demi. He will be always.

"Yeah, she is resting now." I said and gave a comforting smile.

"I really want to talk to her." He said and those clear blue eyes are now bloodshot and filled with sorrows and grieves, which is unusual in him.