02: The Return

No matter how many days, weeks, months, years or decades passed by, as long as your love one came back for you, it was very worthy. Knowingly that you will be completed again and starting a new perfect day again.

H A R R Y

At last! One week of waiting is over.

The tour was done yesterday and we didn't rest in the hotel. Thus, we went straight to the airport, so we can go home early and went to my princess, together with Niall to her Dems. I think the rest also will go with us. Good thing, Demi already forgave Niall and they're sweet again, mostly when we heard them talking to each other.

Now, we're in the car, on the way to their condominium apartment. So before, we already went to our flat to drop our suitcases. We didn't have time to unpack nor to eat even a snack. Because of excitement to see them again. Niall survived without eating, I should say miracle does happen.

Ariana said to me yesterday that I will send her a message, once we're in the airport, but I forgot it in excitement. So, I'll just call her right now. I hope she won't growled at me. Because I fucking miss her. Her touch, her smile personally, her voice that isn't choppy during our call or video call. But mostly just her, I miss her.

I think we also proved something. That something is that we proved that the long distance relationship works.

A R I A N A

What a beautiful day? I just woke up because I took a nap and it's five in the afternoon and I didn't receive any text messages or calls from Harry. I think they're still on the plane. I saw Demi rubbing his eyes, probably just woken up.

"Hi, Dems, you took a nap too?" I asked and yawned.

"Yeah, waiting for the boys and to my baby blonde, by the way, did you receive any messages or calls from them?" Demi said.

"Uhm... No... I think they're still at the plane." I said.

"Ugh... Dumb pilot." Demi said and rolled her eyes. We're just standing at our door way of our rooms, in almost ten minutes.

"Demi, Harry is calling me!" I said with enthusiasm, also in starts panicking.

"Just answer it and please stop blushing, just continue that later." Demi said and she noticed me.

"Okay, I'll try." I said, smiled and answer his call.

"Hello, my princess." Harry said and that voice, no shit. One of the best chest voice that I've ever heard, considering that I'm not hearing his singing voice, yet. Probably I will die.

"Hi, Harry, you're at the airport now?" I asked.

"No, we're here at the condo, in the lobby." He said and I heard chuckles, probably the other boys.

"Fuck you!" I said accidentally and shockingly.

"Fuck me!? Why!? But I do like what I said, first." Harry asked.

"No, I'm sorry, it's just, why are you in the lobby!? I said to you yesterday, that you will text me if you're in the airport!" I basically scolding him now.

"Actually, we're going in the elevator." Harry said.

"No! Don't use the elevator, just stairs!" I said.

"Hey, what's happening to you!?" Demi interrupted.

"They're on the lobby!" I whispered.

"What!? We aren't ready at all. Bed hair and we're still in pajamas!" Demi said.