(8)

"So it's her?" Marco exclaimed from across the room as I laid sprawled on my bed, deep in thought.

"It's her Marco, I felt the connection," I sighed contently.

"She's an Alpha Female, those are rare nowadays and she is the Alpha of the most vicious pack, looks like all those years of waiting was worth it," I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

I still knew nothing of this woman, my lust clouded my judgement yesterday and I couldn't think of anything else except bending her over the desk.

There was something about her that seemed dangerous and manipulative.

"Do you think she would make a good Luna?" Marco asked.

"Something tells me she has no interest in becoming a Luna," I sighed.

I sat up from the bed and looked over at Marco.

"We still need to figure out why they destroyed the Golden Light pack, that's what we came here for,"

"What do you mean? Issac said he never ordered his warriors to attack them," Marco said confused.

"He said she never ordered them directly HIMSELF. That doesn't mean she never gave out the order to do so," I explained.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of black slacks and a buttoned up white shirt for this date tonight. Was it even a date? She said we would be speaking purely business, that's what I came here for anyway.

"Well what's going to happen to Adrianna and Taylor?" Marco asked.

Shit.

I haven't thought about them this entire trip, what was going to happen to them? Surely my mate wouldn't be happen that I claimed another as mine and had a child with her.

"I'll figure that out when I cross that path, now get out," I ordered him.

He bowed his head and immediately left, leaving me alone. I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 4:30pm.

I got dressed and attempted to tame my hair, by the time I was done getting ready there was a knock on my room door. I opened it and was greeted by who I could assume were 2 of her guards.

Damn, I didn't even know her name.

"Our Alpha is waiting for you," One said to me.

I nodded my head and stepped out as I followed them outside of the pack house to a limousine that was waiting for me with the door open. I stepped inside and sat down only to see that she wasn't there.

She must be waiting for me at my destination.

I relaxed in the back seat, anxious for my arrival. I felt like an 18 year old boy again, wanting to see his crush, it was pathetic.

"Alpha sir, we have arrived," I heard the driver say as the vehicle came to a halt.

I stepped out and stood in front of a huge restaurant, a little ways away from the centre square of the pack.

I walked inside and was greeted by this petite hostess with mousy brown hair.

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?" She asked.

Before I could speak, the guard in front of me and nodded at her.

She nodded back and beckoned me to follow her to the back. We walked past a curtain into a dimly lit room with a table in the center, lit with a candle in the middle and my mate seated in the booth.