(19)

"I do this to make you stronger Kaiden, I won't tolerate a weak son," My father growled as he stood over me.

I was lying on the ground, covered in my own blood, urine and tears staring blankly at the wall opposite of me. Blood continued to trickle down my nose as my father began to circle my unmoving body.

"If you can't even handle this then you will truly never be able to handle being Alpha of this pack, I'm doing this for us," He implied as he crouched down in front of me and examined me carefully.

"I want you to fully explain to me what I have done to you and what I could have done to completely immobilize you," He said.

It was like I couldn't move, I could barely speak let alone even look at him as he talked, my right eye began swelling so bad to the point I couldn't properly see out of it.

I continued staring at the wall blankly, sounds unable to escape my lips and my throat burned like a fire destroying everything in my body, ravaging me from the inside.

"When will you learn Kaiden?" I heard my father sigh.

I wanted him to just walk away and leave me in here bleeding out alone. I was hoping that was all he was going to do to me but how dreadfully wrong I was.

He slammed his foot into my back knocking all of the wind out of my body. He grabbed my right arm , my non dominant arm and pulled it back to the point it felt like he was trying to rip my arm off.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I tried to thrash against him but that only made him dig his foot harder into my back and pull stronger on my arm.

"IF YOU CAN SCREAM THEN THAT MUST MEAN YOU CAN SPEAK KAIDEN!" He roared at me.

I couldn't speak, the words wouldn't escape my mouth, only the screams of my pain would leave out because that's all I could think about.

I felt my shoulder dislocate out of its socket and my father dropped my arm in frustration.

"I went easy on you today and you still decided to disappoint me," He said angrily as he stepped off me and walked towards the cell door.

"Everything I do for you is because I love you and I want you to be stronger, only people who truly love you do things like this for you," He said before slamming the cell door shut and locking it behind him. He was going to leave me here for a few days to heal with barely a good enough amount of food, just enough so I could heal properly.

Was this truly love? Your parents were supposed to have unconditional love for you no matter what, so was this a type of love my parents expressed differently? If this was love I didn't want it, I didn't want any of it. It was just too painful to bare.

I continued staring into the dark, unable to move my body due to the pain spreading throughout everywhere, my urine and blood around me mixing around, creating an unkind scent but it wasn't like I could move away from it.

"Kaiden, this love is the only kind of love you'll ever need," A soft sultry voice echoed around me. But no one else was in here with me, I was alone in my own filth so who could it be.

"Only the strong can live in my world and if this kind of love makes you stronger than I intend to do so my Love," That same sultry voice said.

I felt a pair of soft hands wrap around my neck, as their long nails grazed against my skin causing me to shiver. Before I knew it they tugged hard and it felt as though I was being pulled into dark water, I tried to reach up for help but I couldn't move. I was trapped under water in pain, as the water filled my lungs, suffocating me and surrounding me. It was like my lungs were on fire and my mind was going numb...was there no one to save me? Was I doomed to suffer like this for eternity?