(3)

"So are you going to talk for me or will I have to show you why wolves fear me," I growled at the lone wolf I spared in the forest.

I gripped his face aggressively as he stared up at me with a twinkle of regret in his eyes. I didn't want to wait any longer to get what I needed to get out of this wolf so Marco and I took a trip down to the cellar prison.

"I won't tell you anything," He said quietly as he avoided my gaze.

I bent down to his height and smirked in his face.

"Then I'll make you bleed, your agonizing screams will be like a symphony to me," I smiled sadistically.

"That- that's unethical," He stuttered against my grip.

"Marco, bring me the pliers, now," I growled as Marco quickly brought over the pliers and stepped back into the shadows.

I forced his mouth open and watched as fear danced in his eyes, the most enjoyable part of all of this. There was a reason my pack was one of the most feared in this region.

"Now I'll ask you this again, what gave you the idea to attack someone like me?" I gave him a menacing look and felt him buckle under my weight.

"You wouldn't dare," Was all he said to me.

I nodded my head and forced his mouth open as I gripped one of his canines with my pliers and began pulling as hard as I could. He began wiggling and spazzing under me and I ordered my guards to hold him down. His screams began to fill the entire prison. I aggressively pulled out his canine and looked at it in my palm with satisfaction. I continued this for an hour until I noticed the fatigue in his eyes.

"I'll ask you this, what pack do you come from,"  I asked.

He looked up at me and spat blood in my face, angering my wolf within me.

"The Supreme Blood Deity pack," He smiled up at me.

I nodded my head as I felt my nails growing in, I grabbed his throat and ripped his esophagus right out, killing him instantly. My guards and Marco all stepped back and looked at me in horror, covered in blood. I threw his esophagus on his dead body and looked up.

"Looks like we need to take a trip to the Supreme Blood Deity pack," I said calmly.

"Alpha are you sure? No one dares to go near that pack without an invitation, it's the most feared and dangerous pack in the country," Marco asked nervously.

"It seems as though they might be wanting to start a war, I need to know if they are in an alliance with Alpha Michael," I said as I walked out of the cell and back to the pack with Marco tagging behind me.

"Alpha that isn't smart, we know nothing about this pack, we don't even know the Alpha but you want to go in there blind? What about the Golden Light pack?" Marco asked.

"Something tells me the Deity pack was responsible for the attack on the Golden Light pack, we stop there first to check the damage," I said calmly as we approached the pack center square.

"Yes Alpha, goodnight," Marco bowed as I made my way back to my home.

I entered and noticed Adrianna sitting on the couch with a robe on and a concerned look on her face.

"What was that about?" She asked as she stood up with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I took a walk with Marco," I simply said as I walked into the kitchen to grab a water.

"Kaiden you can't just leave without letting me know where you're going? I thought we were past this phase already, I am your Luna, and why are you covered in blood?!" She said annoyed.

I growled loudly and quickly covered my mouth. This was exactly what I wasn't hoping for, my wolf has recognized his true Luna and he is rejecting Adrianna.

'Say it for me Kaiden'

"Get out of my head!" I said as I growled aggressively.

I walked away from Adrianna and sat down at the dining room table, I couldn't get the voice out of my head no matter what I did. It was like she was haunting me, whomever she was.

"Kaiden what is going on with you? Did you growl at me?" Adrianna asked as she followed me into the dining room, brushing her blonde hair out of her innocent face.

I examined her face for a moment, freckles sprinkled all over her face, small button nose,soft lips and her deep green eyed. She resembled her father so much and she hated it.

She resented him, she hated what he did to her mother, stealing her away from her mother when he learned of her existence.

"Kaiden answer my question, what's going on with you?" She asked, waving a hand in my face.

I caught it and pulled her down on her knees and stood up so I was towering over her.

"Do not wave your hand in my face, unless you want it ripped off," I growled menacingly.

She whimpered at my grip and looked up at me with teary eyes.

"This isn't how you treat your mate," she cried out.

I felt my wolf taking over as he growled, shaking the entire house with his rage, he looked down at her with disgust and distain, questioning why we ever stooped so low with a half breed.

"Daddy?" I looked over to see my 3 year old daughter standing at the foot of the stairs with her stuffed animal in her hand. My wolf receded to the back of my mind and I snapped out of my daze. I let go of Adrianna and walked over to Taylor and picked her up.

"What are you doing up?" I asked her.

"Can't sleep," She said as she stared at me with a blank expression.

"Kaiden you're getting blood all over her," Adrianna whimpered as she walked over and took Taylor out of my hands.

I looked and noticed Taylor's clothes slightly covered in blood from myself. I walked into the downstairs bathroom and took off my bloody shirt as I looked into the mirror.

'Tell me you need me Kaiden'

"Get the fuck out of my head, I can't take this anymore," I growled at my reflection.

Moon goddess why have you cursed me like this? Who is this woman and why is she haunting me?