(2)

Her hair was jet black and curly, her skin was so smooth, her complexion was so caramel and even, her eyes as black as night, one could see their own soul in those eyes.

'Tell me you love me and don't be shy Kaiden,' her voice so velvety and seductive, anyone could fall into a trance with her.

Her long nails skimmed across my lower jaw causing me to shiver in delight. She turned her back to me and looked back as she slightly dropped her dress revealing her smooth and slender back to me. I felt my groin harden against my pants as she smirked back at me.

Who was she? Why did she have this affect on me?

'Tell me what you want to do to me Kaiden, tell me all the dirty things you want to do to my body,' she slightly laughed, making my knees weak and my need for her grow in my lower region.

'Tell me Kaiden'

I woke up and immediately sat up from my bed, I looked over and noticed Adrianna sound asleep next to me with a smile on her face.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I threw the covers off of me and noticed my erection standing firm and proud beneath my underwear.

I groaned. It's not going to go down unless I do something about it. I quietly walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. So finally I put a face to the voice, that sultry voice I keep hearing in my dreams now has a face to it.

A beautiful face to it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked at my shirtless toned figure. Who was this woman and why has she invaded my mind?

I turned the shower water on and stepped out of my clothes. I stepped in and felt the warm water trickle down my back and I closed my eyes. I couldn't get her face out of my mind, just thinking about this woman made my dick twitch. I threw my head back and wrapped my hand around my erection and began pumping it up and down, trying to release my sexual tension.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself as I sped up my movements, keeping that woman in my mind. Her brown skin, her black eyes, her sharp features and most of all her seductive voice was enough to send me over the edge.

'Tell me you love me Kaiden,'

I pumped faster as my climax grew closer and closer with every word she spoke in my mind.

"Fuck I'm coming!" I grunted as my seed shot out into the shower and my erection grew limp.

There was a knock on the door startling me.

"What?!" I shouted over the shower.

"Are you okay Kaiden?" I said Adrianna ask.

"I'm fine I just had a nightmare,"

A beautiful nightmare.

I finished my shower and walked into the bedroom and noticed Adrianna sitting up in bed. Looking at Adrianna now she could never compare to the woman in my dreams, she was too sweet, too gentle, I needed someone like the woman in my dreams.

'Mate' My wolf howled in satisfaction.

Fuck.

"Are you okay? I thought I heard grunting or something in the bathroom," she asked concerned as I changed my clothes.

"Don't worry about it Adrianna, I just didn't want to wake you. I'm going to go check on Taylor and then go for a walk," Before she could answer back I closed the bedroom door behind me.

'Marco, meet me in the pack house in 10 minutes' I mind linked my Beta before entering my daughter Taylor's room to see her fast asleep. I walked over to her bed and brushed her blonde hair to the side and smiled.

I walked out of her room and headed out of the house towards the pack house where I noticed Marco waiting patiently.

"Yes Alpha?" He asked.

"We need to take a walk," I patted his shoulder.

We started walking away from the outer square and into the forest, away from the buildings and houses.

"Alpha are you alright? You seem troubled," Marco examined.

Even though Marco was a pain in my ass he was still my best friend and knew everything about me so of course he could tell when something was troubling me.

"I think I found my mate finally," I sighed.

"Holy shit, that's great news. Who is she?" Marco said excitedly.

We walked past our border patrol wolves who bowed their heads in respect.

That's the problem, I don't know her. She voice keeps appearing in my dreams and finally I saw her face in my dream tonight and my wolf instantly recognized her as our mate," I said.

We continued walking through the forest, the moon and the stars shining through the trees, showing us our path.

"Alpha I'm not going to lie, that sounds a bit crazy. No wolf has ever experienced something like that before,"

"I know, that's why I-" I was interrupted by the rustling of the bushes and growling coming from behind them. I sniffed the air and sensed 6 wolves surrounding us.

"We are being surrounded Marco,"

Just as I said that a wolf jumped from the bushes and tackled me to the ground, trying to snap at my face. Marco immediately shifted into his wolf but was tackled by 2 other wolves.

I held the wolf back with my arm over my face and punched it in the ribs, feeling a bone break against my knuckles. It whined and hopped off me, that's when I grabbed it's tail and yanked it towards me roughly and squeezing it's sides, picking it up and body slamming it to the ground. The other wolves began to circle around me but that's when the border patrol came and surrounded the rogues.

I walked over to the wolf who laid on the ground overpowered and stepped on it's neck, it began whining and squirming until I stepped hard enough to hear the snap of its neck.

"Shift now!" I commanded in my Alpha tone to the wolves.

They all bowed their head and began to shift as my border patrol stood behind them growling.

"Marco are you okay?" I asked as I noticed Marco shifted.

"Yeah I'm fine Alpha, I just didn't think it was necessary to kill them," He said, rubbing his head.

"Fine...kill them all except that one," I pointed to the one man with an empty look to his blank face and black eyes.

The other men cowered in fear as my wolves attacked them, killing them off. In the distance I heard the sound of flapping from unusually large wings in the distance but chose to ignore it.

"Bring him to the cellar of our prison, I want to know whose idea it was to attack me of all people," I growled and pulled Marco away from the scene.

"What the fuck was that about? On our very own land at that?" Marco asked surprised.

"I don't know, it couldn't have been a random rogue attack. They had to have been watching us for a while," I rubbed my shoulders.