(4) Explicit

"Prepare the cars, I want to be on the road towards the Golden Light pack by 1pm and no later," I ordered my warriors as they nodded their heads and got to work.

I walked out of the pack house and towards my own home to spend time with Adrianna, after last night she's been on edge and refuses to look me in my eyes.

I didn't expect my wolf to begin rejecting her, shit I didn't expect to find my mate at the age of 25 in my dreams but apparently the moon goddess has a funny way of moving about things.

"Alpha?" I turned around and noticed my third in command, Nicholas, jogging towards me.

He stopped in front of me and bowed.

"This morning I had a group of the border patrol investigate around the border where you were attacked last night and there were no traces of any other rogues in the area but, judging from their scents, they were very fresh rogues," Nicholas explained.

"The one wolf did say they came from the Supreme Blood Deity pack," I said.

"It's a possibility that their Alpha forced them to go rogue so that they could attack you without leading back to the pack,"

I nodded my head.

"Since you'll be in charge while me and Michael are gone I want you to look more into it and keep me updated on everything that's happening in the pack and what you find," I ordered him.

He bowed and began walking back towards the pack house as I made my way towards my home to find Adrianna.

I walked into the house and noticed Adrianna sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Where is Taylor?" I asked as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Your sister came to pick her up to spend time with her," She said without looking at me.

I grabbed the book from her and tossed it across the room, causing her to look up at me in surprise.

"What has gotten into you lately?" She asked, slightly fearfully.

"I just want to spend time with you before I go off on this trip," I said as I grabbed her waist and hoisted her up on my lap.

My wolf tried to reject it but I pushed him to the back of my mind.

Do not do this to me right now.

"Are you sure Kaiden?" She said as she lightly placed her hands on the sides of my face.

"Be my release Adrianna," I said seductively.

She smiled and looked down at my lips, waiting for me to make the first move. It was always like this with her, I was always the one to make the first move whether in sex, important pack decisions or our relationship in general.

It just became so redundant.

I leaned forward and lightly placed a kiss upon her lips and she immediately responded by kissing me back.

She always enjoyed things gentle, slow and tender whenever we had sex, we were complete opposites but I always adjusted for her satisfaction.

But not today.

There was a deep rumbling inside my body as I felt my wolf trying to push through and take over, I knew what his motives were, if we couldn't fuck our mate then we'll fuck Adrianna in our desired way.

I felt him push me away from control as my hand shot towards Adrianna's neck as he tightened his grip and deepened the kiss. I felt her grab my hand as she tried to take it off her neck.