CHAPTER TWELVE - VENGEANCE

CHAPTER TWELVE

VENGEANCE

Grace get down here!

She was roughly awakened by his screams. She jumped off the bed realizing the doll was no longer with her. She ran out of the room panicked and ran down the stairs. She found Harry pacing angrily in the living room and it was only when he turned to her that she noticed his face was covered in blood. Her eyes widened at the sight and she approached him.

What happened? She asked him,

You know exactly what happened! He yelled at her making her take a step back. He pointed at the wall above the fireplace and she turned to look in horror at the scene. The wall was covered in blood but what caught her attention was the words written obviously with blood.

LEAVE OR DIE

She starred at the bloodied wall in shock wondering where all this blood had come from until she noticed the dead rats on the floor.

Do you think this is funny? Harry grabbed her arm roughly, she could see he was enraged. His eyes were full of hatred for her.

I didn't do it, I swear, she tried to explain but he wouldn't listen.

Who did it then? It's just you and me in this god damn house, he yelled again, his hold on her arm tightened and she was sure it would be bruised after. Her eyes traveled to the large armchair by the window where the doll was sitting there innocently.

Brahms... she whispered. He must be angry. Somehow she managed to pull her arm free and ran over to the the doll, she picked him up in her arms and held him tightly.

You mean to tell me the doll did this? He said gesturing around the bloodied scene.

Harry, you don't understand. He's more than just a doll, she tried to explain and she watched him coming towards her. She was truly scared in that moment, she knew that look in his eyes. He would hurt her.

Give me the doll, he said reaching out his hand expectantly and she pulled away.

No, she said stepping back, he followed after her like a predator.

Give me that damn thing, he said through gritted teeth and tried to grab her but she moved away quickly. He ran after her and grabbed her hair causing her to yell in pain.

Let go of me! She screamed trying to get his hand off her hair.

I do not tolerate disobedience Gracie, he whispered in her ear and he grabbed the doll taking it from her arms.

No! She screamed clawing at him. She was too upset to notice Alex running into the living room.

Hey! Get off her! He yelled running towards them and he pushed Harry. He let her go in surprise and looked at Alex in disdain.

The savior is back, he said in a mocking tone swinging the doll around.

Harry please give him to me! She said desperately trying to reach for the doll.

Don't do anything stupid, Alex warned stepping closer to Harry.

What's so special about that doll that you're both so worried about? He mocked again swinging dangerously the doll from its porcelain leg.