Chapter 5: The interview

Boss: In 5 days from now you will go to the Tartarus stadium locker rooms.When you will hear your names you will come to the arena. The tournament will start at 12 so you have to be there 30 minutes earlier. Before you all go i want a couple of minutes of each to take one little interview. You can see it as a conversation. Izuku Midoriya. You will be first.

Izuku: Uh, okay.

Boss: Why they put you in tartarus? You seem pretty young and a good kid for a villain. Am i right?

Izuku: Yeah. I was blamed for a murder of my former classmate. But i never killed him. Thankfully there are some that believe me. It gives me hope to return to UA.

Boss: To tell you the truth i believe you too. I saw the investigation from your teachers. I'm surprised the police are so much idiots to deny these facts. That's why i chose you to participate in the tournament. Jin Kazama, you're next.

Jin: I'm here because i started a world war so i can destroy a monster and when i destroyed it i felt unconscious. The next thing i remember i was here( For TEKKEN fans, the story takes place before TEKKEN 7).

Boss: That's what i know too. Despite of what you've done you wanted to save the people. And i see here that this is your last chance because you lost 1 tournament already. I see that you had 2 chances because of what you've done instead of 3.

Jin: Correct.

Boss: Sett, i see here that you are in jail because you were taking money illegally from fist fights for years.

Sett: Yes, i was kinda surprised to be in the tournament but since it's my first chance i don't worry that much.

Boss: I think it would be better to go all out now that you have the chance. You have 4 years here and still have 3 years until your release.

Sett: Whatever.

Boss: Bane, i see here that you are a killer and a terrorist. You have the nickname 'Bat Slayer' because you are the only man who 'broke the bat'. It refers to batman i guess.

Bane: Yes! Despite of all these you chose me for the tournament. Why?

Boss: Because i want entertainment i guess. And you are a mystery. I mean, what are you gonna do if you win?

Bane: I'm gonna kill the bat and start a new life somewhere far from Gotham.

Boss: Even if i don't like the first i wish you good luck. Magneto, i put you clearly in the tournament because you had only one chance and i decided to let you use it this year. You were  trying to turn normal people into mutants right?

Magneto: Yes.

Boss: I think that you will not do anything because of age, correct?

Magneto: Yes. But if i have to fight for the last time this tournament is the perfect chance for my retirement from action.

Boss: Perfect.Kuai Liang A.K.A. Sub zero. Obviously the reason you are here is because you killed people. But i chose you in the tournament because i know you are not a bad person.

Sub Zero: I'm honored.

Boss: Naofumi Iwatani. Why they sent you here? I don't have much info on you. The last boss told me to include you to the tournament.

Naofumi: I was sent here because a bitch accused me that i tried to rape her. The bitch happened to be a princess. I was unlucky the king is a piece of shit like her daughter. After i was exiled i returned because a friend of mine told me to. She believed i had to be forgiven even through she doesnt know what happened. I returned and they challenged me to a fight. If i would lose i would be sent here. Sadly, those bastards cheated and i came here.

Boss: I see. So that's why the last boss told me to choose you. I wish you good luck. And last, Touya Todoroki A.K.A. Dabi.

Dabi: I'm here because i killed my father and a few more people.

Boss: What do you plan to do if you win.

Dabi: Well, my revenge is done so i guess i will live my life as a civilian far from Japan.

Boss: Good. Okay, that's all for today. I'll see you in the arena. Dismissed.

As they were leaving Naofumi approched Izuku.

Naofumi: So you were framed too huh? It seems we are one of a kind, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: It seems so. Nice to meet you, Naofumi. Good luck at the tournament.

Naofumi: You too.

( 5 days later)

It was time for the tournament. A huge crowd was in the stadium. From the left side the prisoners and the civilians from the right side.

Boss: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THIS YEAR'S TOURNAMENT OF TARTARUS! BEFORE WE START I WILL ANNOUNCE THE PARTICIPANTS! 

FIRST! THE FRAMED HERO TRAINEE FROM UA! IZUKU MIDORIYA!!

Izuku was walking and he saw his friends to the crowd along with All might.

Boss: NEXT IS ANOTHER FRAMED PRISONER! THE SHIELD HERO, NAOFUMI IWATANI!!

He comes next to Izuku.

Naofuni: So these guys are your friends? I noticed you look at them for a couple of seconds. 

Izuku: Yes. You? Do you have anyone here?

Naofumi looks the crowd.

Naofumi: Yes. See that girl with raccon ears? She is my friend.

Boss: NEXT IS THE BRUTAL KILLER OF GOTHAM CITY , BANE!! 

Izuku: At least you have someone to fight for. You are not by yourself.

Naofumi: Yeah.

Boss: NEXT IS THE GUY WHO HAS HIS RETIREMENT TOURNAMENT, MAGNETO!!

NEXT IS THE KARATE FIGHTER, THE DEVIL A.K.A. JIN KAZAMA!!

Jin comes to Naofumi and Izuku.

Jin: I see your friends are here.

Izuku: Yeah. Do you have anyone here?

Jin looks the crowd. 

Jin: Yes. The girl with a panda next to her. She is my friend.

Boss: NEXT IS THE LIN KUEI GRANDMASTER, SUB ZERO!!!

NEXT IS THE BRAWLER WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE BOSS, SETT!

AND LAST IS THE VILLAIN WHO DESPITE BEING IN JAIL HE WON. TOUYA TODOROKI A.K.A. DABI.

AND NOW TIME FOR THE TOURNAMENT TABLE!!