S2 Chapter 5: Impostor

Announcer: Let's start the second match! The two fighters please come to the arena.

(Hero side)

Sub zero: Who will go?

Uraraka: I will go.

Uraraka entered the arena.

Announcer looked at his paper and he saw Uraraka was the only girl.

Announcer: From the hero side Uraraka Ochaco!!

(Villain side)

Shigaraki: So it's the girl huh? Toga, would you like to go? If i remember good you have some history with her.

Toga: I want to kill her. I will go. I own her since that fight 1 year ago.

Announcer: And her oppoment, from the villain side, the blood psycho, Toga Himiko!!!

Toga: Was that necessary?

She put out her knives.

Announcer: Ready!! Fight!!

The two girls run into each other. Toga was using her knives and she got Uraraka barely at her left hand. 

Uraraka:( The only way to defeat her is to touch her and make her float or use any of my martial arts knowledge against her but she is careful with her moves. She isn't as reckless as she was the last two times we fought.)

Toga got Uraraka again but this time she got her to the right arm.

Toga: Oops! Now you can't use your quirk. Poor Ochako!

She started to laugh as a psycho and charged.

Uraraka: You may got my arms....but you forgot i have legs.

She said as she high kicked Toga to the head.

Toga was bleeding in the head.

Toga: That was a strong one. But it will not happen again.

She grinned and she used a bottle of blood she had.

Uraraka: (Why transform? I don't think it is necessary.)

But unfortunately for Uraraka, Toga tranformed into someone Uraraka didn't want to see.

Uraraka was shocked.

Toga: Guess who put Izuku into prison!

She said laughing like a maniac as she took Izuku's form.

Izuku was angry as he saw Toga take his form.

Uraraka: Don't you dare mention my boyfriend not even for a joke.

She said with the angriest look Uraraka could take (i leave that to your imagination).

She smashed the ground and she touched every piece of the arena that has tranformed into rocks.

She then took a big piece of rock and she used her Comet home run she used at the first battle training.

Toga was injured by the attack and she fell to the ground, but the match continued. 

Uraraka was ready to finish her with the final punch. Unfortunately she stopped.

Toga: Hehehe, i knew it! Even as a fake you can't hit Izuku.

Sadly for Uraraka, Toga was right. She couldn't bring herself to hit Izuku.

Toga took advantage of that and used her knife. She got her near the stomach but it wasn't fatal.

Uraraka: I...give....up.

Announcer: Uraraka surrendered. Toga Himiko wins!! The score is 1-1!

Toga raised her hand with a knfe as she was taking her original form.

Toga: You may lost the battle but there is no rule that says i can't kill you after the battle.

She was ready for the fatal blow.

Uraraka:( Help me!)

In the next fraction of a second Izuku run and punched Toga into the gut, next a punch to the face. 

Izuku: There is no rule that says i can't beat your ass after the battle is over, either. And never take my form again...or i'll kill you.

He turned to Uraraka. 

Izuku: Are you okay? Any serious injury?

Uraraka shook her head as a no.

Izuku: You know i can see when you lie.

Izuku took her to the heroes bench.

She has a serious injury near the stomach.

Gohan: Hurry, eat this!

Izuku: What's that?

Gohan: It's a senzu bean. It completly heals you even if you are to the bring of death.

Izuku: Come, eat it.

Uraraka healed instantly after she ate the senzu bean.

Uraraka: Woah! I'm healed.

Bakugo: Amazing! I heals even more that recovery girl's quirk!

Uraraka: Izuku, are you okay?

Izuku has formed his fists and he had an angry look. If i wasn't a hero i would have killed her already. That fucking impostor.

Akashi: Ho! That some strength i feel from your anger. Remember. Anger is the best way to become stronger, but sometimes it becomes your destruction.

Izuku: Why are you telling me this? Have you been through the same?

Akashi: That's a story for another time.

As Akashi said in the last phrase " That's a story for another time". After i finish this story i will write a story with Akashi as a protagonist. It will be a whole new story. Not a prequel, not a sequel. It will be a villain rehabitation story with Akashi as the main protagonist. But don't worry. He will be in Izuku's class. More details when i finish this story.