S2 Chapter 4: The time has come

The two returned to the room where the others were.

Izuku: He will join us.

Dabi/Bakugo:(SHIT!)

Uraraka/Gohan:(I have a bad feeling about this.)

Izuku: We have 6 days until then. Time for plan.

( Time skip 6 days)

Uraraka: The day has finally come.

Izuku: Yeah. We just have to wait for Shigaraki or All for one to contact us.

Izuku's phone buzzed. It was a notification from Shigaraki.

It said: I am outside of the mall. I'll wait there.

The 8 fighters prepared and they met Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: So, you're here. Looks like the traitor is here,too.

Dabi: Yeah, nice to see you too, handface.

Shigaraki: Follow me.

They followed him and they entered into a bar.

Dabi: This place brings a lot of memories.

Bakugo: A bar?

Shigaraki: Follow me. This is just the entrance.

He said as he opened the door. It leads into an underground room. They entered the room.

Bakugo: Wait, isn't it a little small for the arena Deku requested?

Shigaraki: Chill. The arena is at this door. I'm gonna inform the sensei. For now stay here.

Shigaraki left them to the room. He met All for one.

Shigaraki: They are here, sensei.

All for one: The time has come. Tell them to get ready in 20 minutes. We need the whole league to watch it.

Shigaraki: Yes.

Shigaraki returned to the 8 fighters.

Shigaraki: I will guide you to your locker room. In 20 minutes you will here an announcer. When you here him go to the stadium bench.

Izuku: Okay.

They waited at their locker room.

Then they heard an announcer through the speakers the room had.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen villains. Welcome to this unique event you can see rarely. 

Gohan: Time to go.

Izuku: Yeah.

The 8 fighters arrived.

Announcer: The time has come for the team tournament against our LOV team against The Heroes team!!! Please the leaders come through. All for one and Izuku came to the center of the stage.

Announcer: Mr. Midoriya. Please write your members names here so we can announce their names when they fight. And write a detail about their appearance so i can understand who is who.

Izuku: Okay.

Announcer took the mic again to speak.

Announcer: Now, then!! The two leaders!! If you have anything to say now it's your only chance.

All for one: I have only one thing to say. Thank you for coming here today. Today it's the day we will destroy Japan's last hope. The fall of the heroes era begins today!!

The crowd of villains started to cheer and shout!!

Crowd: ALL FOR ONE, ALL FOR ONE, ALL FOR ONE.

Announcer: Now then, Midoriya Izuku. Do you have anything to say?

Izuku: Just one thing. You wanna go to prison now or after the fight? Because you will never win.

The crowd started to boo the hero team leader.

All for one took the microphone.

All for one: You really are a cocky one for All Might successor. Fine. Let's see if you can really make it.

Announcer: Now i will explain the rules.  This tournament will have eight 1v1 matches. The team with the highest score wins. But if it concludes 4-4 or else a draw, we will have the sudden death match or else the final match. There is only one rule. NO HOLDS BAR. ANYTHING GOES. The match concludes with surrender, knock out and...DEATH!!

The crowd started to shout.

Crowd: DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH!!

Announcer: Now time for the first match! The first two competitors come forward.

From the villain side Compress appeared.

And from the villain side we have the magician of the team. MR.Compress!!!

Bakugo: I'm going. I have some unfinished business with this guy.

Announcer looked at the paper he had and he saw Bakugo's name. He read blonde spike hair.

Announcer: And from the hero side, we have Bakugo Katsuki!!

Compress: Oh, you wanna become an orb again? Such a shame.

Bakugo: Time for payback you tricky bastard.

Announcer: READY, FIGHT!!

Bakugo charged to him.

Compress: Such a reckless boy.

He wa ready to attack but Bakugo flew to the air.

Compress: What?

Bakugo: HOWITZER IMPAAAACT!

A big explosion was unleashed through the stage. Compress was knocked out.

Announcer: Bakugo wins! 1-0 for team heroes!

Bakugo: Huh, eat that!

He returned to his team's bench.

Uraraka: Good job, Bakugo.

Jin: Nice, kid!

Dabi: Huh, you became stronger since our last fight.

Izuku: Nice, Kacchan.

Bakugo:( I can't stay behind for long! I'm gonna become the number one hero and i will surpass you, Deku!)