S2 Chapter 3: Prisoners

Bakugo: Why the fuck you called Dabi? You know what he has done!

Izuku: Let's say i own him the favor.

Sub zero: I still wonder why you chose me.  May you can tell me.

Izuku: I was impressed by your skills at the tournament. I wanted to see you fighting seriously.

Dabi: So we are gonna fight,huh? Who?

Izuku: Sit. Now that we 7 are here i will explain everything.

They gathered to the table boss had for them.

Izuku: We are gonna fight the league of villains. For those who don't know, they are the guys who put me here for one year. In 6 days from now we will go to their hideout. We will participate into an 8 man team tournament. This battle may judge the future of Japan.

Jin: Wait! You said it's an 8 man team tournament. We have 7 here.

Bakugo: That's the only problem we haven't solved yet. And since heroes are not allowed to this we came here. 

Uraraka: But we couldn't find more.

Izuku: If you two(he pointed at Dabi and Sub zero) have anyone who you think as a strong ally, tell us.

Dabi: You are lucky. I have one. My roommate who is being released tomorrow.

Izuku: Can you tell us about him? 

Dabi: I will tell you what i know. He is here for two years for killing a classmate. He is at your age. 

The three students started to think. What could have happened to kill at this age and become a villain?

Izuku: What is his quirk?

Dabi: I don't know the name but it is a horror quirk. I saw him fight against 3 prisoners. He had a dark aura which probably made him stronger but that wasn't the weird part. After a couple of strikes his enemies trembled in fear. They were begging for their lives. I don't know why but i'm sure that's what happened. I have the feeling that he is a double edged sword when he is your ally. But you hope to never have him as an enemy.

Izuku: Bring him here if it's possible, boss.

Boss: Okay.

The boss has left to bring him.

Uraraka: Are you sure about this?

Gohan: Your friend is right. We don't have to risk.

Jin: I think it's fine. He even brought one of his former enemies in the team.

Sub zero: Desperation, madness or he is so sure about his plan?

Bakugo: You start losing it, deku.

Izuku: It doesn't matter who. We just need members to win.

He said with such a serious look in his face.

Izuku: Besides he is gonna be released tomorrow anyway.

The door opened.

Dabi: He is here. 

He said with a serious look.

Gohan: (For a villain he is so serious about someone else. Just who is this guy?)

Uraraka: ( Dabi is afraid and serious? That's not good.)

Bakugo: ( This guy is bad news.)

Boss: I brought him. His name is Akashi Horose. Ask him about anything you need to know.

Akashi: So, what do 7 people need from me? Oh, you are my roommate.

Dabi: I was hoping i wouldn't see you again.

Izuku: We need one more person for a fighting tournament. Your roommate suggested you.

Akashi: I refuse.

Bakugo: Thank god. I wouldn't like to have a double edged knife in my team.

Izuku: Come with me. Let's talk privately.

The two left the room and they were walking through the prison.

Izuku: I heard that you have fighting abilities. If i can offer you something you will join us?

Akashi: Go ahead.

Izuku: Is there something that interests you?

Akashi: I want something but it's too late for me.

Izuku: Why?

Akashi: Before i come here i wanted to attend to UA to become a hero.

Izuku: I will not ask what happened and why, but you are lucky.

Akashi: Huh?

Izuku: I am a student at UA. If you help us i can guarantee your entrance to my class.

Akashi: Count me in!

This is the digital version of Akashi Horose( not my image, i just edited it a little). My color pencil edition is at my devianart account along with the original backstory ( BrokenFiendArt).

 My color pencil edition is at my devianart account along with the original backstory ( BrokenFiendArt)