Chapter 3: Training

It was time for the fight betweern Jin and Sett. There was a huge crowd of prisoners. A big ring like that on the sports festival. The two men standed in the arena. The prisoners started the bets and they were shouting.

Izuku: Wow. Talk about a huge crowd. Why is that? I thought it will be just a fight.

Gohan: First, every fight here matters. And second, they will see two of the strongest in jail fighting each other.

Izuku: Two of the strongest? Then what about you? Jin said you are stronger than Sett.

Gohan: Well yeah. If i don't hold back, that is. I'm against violence.

Izuku: But then why do you love martial arts?

Gohan: Loving martial arts is a different matter than using your power for violence just because you can.

Izuku: Well...i don't know how to answer to that.

Prisoner referee: READY! FIGHT!

Sett and Jin started to fight( TEKKEN style).

Izuku: Both are fast. But it seems that Sett is stronger and Jin has more Tenacity.

Gohan: That's because of martial arts. If it was just a brawl fight Sett would have a big advantage here.

Jin took the advantage as he was a martial artist expert. Sett was just a brawler. Sett's hair became yellow( LoL fans will understand) and he powered up.  He landed  a strong punch.

Jin was exhausted from the attack but he managed to block it. Then Sett charged and he unleash his RKO( That's how many fans call Sett's ultimate).

 Then Sett charged and he unleash his RKO( That's how many fans call Sett's ultimate)

The ground was smashed from the attack. Sett got up.

Sett: HAHA! IS THAT ALL DEVIL? YOU BETTER NOT HOLD BACK!

He said. Jin then got up and red lightnings were surrounding him. His eyes got red and he unleashed a fast and strong punch. Sett was knocked out of the arena.

Jin returned to his normal state.

Prisoner referee: Sett is out of bounds. Jin Kazama wins.

Izuku was shocked. 

Izuku: What was that punch? 

Gohan: If i was to fight with Jin we would win.

Izuku: Huh?

Gohan: It's not that he is stronger than me. It's just that he is never holding back.

Jin approches the two.

Jin: See why you need train kid? Imagine fighting someone like that in the tournament. And i'm speaking about Sett, not me. Tomorrow we start training. You have one year right?

He said as he left.

( Next day)

Jin was waiting for Gohan and Izuku to a training room Jin borrowed. 

Izuku: Wait, do they actually have training rooms in a jail?

Gohan: Yes. I was kinda surprised too but it makes sense when it come to the tournament.

Jin: You're late. Time to start your training. I will teach you traditional karate. You said your quirk is body enhance right?

Izuku: Yes. But i can use my power only at 45%. If i go beyond i will break my bones.

Gohan: That's perfect then. I will teach you how to control your ki so you can power up.

Izuku: But yesterday you told me you were a half saiyan. You said saiyans power up with training anyway.

Gohan: Yeah but a friend of my father is 100% human. He has powered up using his ki. If it is possible for him it would be the same for you. You both are 100% humans so i don't see any difference. 

Izuku: I hope so.

Gohan: Okay i want you to fight me buy using your energy only. Don't use your quirk. Just focus your life energy and try to strike. It will be hard so i don't expect you to achieve it on your first day.

Izuku tried but he didn't manage too much. Then it was Jin's turn to train him. He showed him some karate techniques.

Jin: Now i want you to land the techniques i showed you and combine them with Gohan's training. Fight me.

Izuku tried but all he managed was one punch. After that Jin knocked him down.

Jin: That's enough for today. You aren't bad kid. In one year we can make you use your power to 100%.

Izuku: I hope so but it seems hard.

Jin: Hard training makes you stronger. Based on how your body is i can imagine you understand what i mean.

Izuku: Kinda, yes.

He said while remembering his training with All might at the beach.

Jin: And kid. Don't let anything distract you. If something is troubling you speak to Gohan or me.

Izuku: Okay.

Izuku was distracted from the fights as he was thinking about all that happened.

Izuku: Jin. What should i do? After i get out of here. If my innocence doesn't get proven until the tournament i will be considered as a killer.

Jin: I won't say to forget it, because you can't. Always remember one think. Pain makes you stronger. You don't have to use it for evil if you are thinking about revenge. But the choice is yours. You have one year to think. Same time tomorrow here.

He said as he left while Izuku was thinking about his advice.