colonial past

Small based historical one-shot

Pre-American Revolution

The personification of Great Britain stared at his three pawns of colonies as they held what they were feeding to his empire's power and wealth. The New England colony first stepped forward.

Studying his face you couldn't tell any emotion just blank on the outside. Swallowing his fear he spoke, "Your majesty, your people bring much fish of many kinds to feed the whole empire for days, many ships so you can colonize more unknown lands out the world, and crafts for anyone to buy."

Great Britain nodded in approval, "New England thank you. You are dismissed but you can do better than that." New England nodded and bowed to show his "respect" and left after giving a pity glance to the other colonies. Britain glared at the other two left. "The middle colonies, what do we have today." The middle colonies felt disgusted when she had to change her people to Britain's. "Your people bring you many warm fur for the colder seasons and many numerous grains for a feast."

As the Middle colonies left and paid respect to Britain, the southern was angered by the way Great Britain treated them and used them as pawns and without a representative in his land. Unbelievable. Honesty I don't understand how these buffoons in my land are loyal to this corrupted government. They can't wait for the time Independence sets in our land and see the money England stole drain.

Surpassing her thoughts and giving a fake sincere smile to England, "Great Britain, I bring to you your people's cash crops"