Chapter 10

Lily's P.O.V

I'm really pissed off right now. Harry and I have been doing so great recently. He just snapped at me and I sure know he won't be apologizing to me at all. He's like that though I guess and now I have to put up with it. Not that I don't like his company when he isn't being a complete ass but when he is, i hate it. I hate being around him when he's being nothing but rude. Like a few minutes ago. I practically told him everything I didn't want him knowing the first day I met him and he hasn't told me anything about himself. That really pisses me off.

"Lillian come on we are leaving!" Harry yells from the living room.

I slowly walk out to him. "Harry look I don't really think we should be going. I mean you were just shot for Christs sake! It isn't safe."

"I don't give a damn about being shot" He begins walking out of the room before I scream at him.

"You just practically scolded me like a five year old ten minutes ago because supposedly I didn't care that got shot and here you are acting like it was nothing! At least you could have the decency of apologizing but no you are too cool for that! Do you even care for me Harry?! Do you?! You sure as hell dont act like you care about me! You act like I'm some object you can force to do anything and can throw around and treat like shit! I'm so done putting up with it! Either you start treating me better or I'm leaving. I dont give a damn any more if I'm hurt I don't care because after being emotionally and physically abused for years I've gotten used to it." When I'm done with my speach I'm practically passed out on the floor. I'm out of breath and exhausted.

Harry just looks at me. He looks clueless and pissed off. "Get in the car we are going" he says coolly and gets in the driver side.

As much as I don't want to go I know I have to. If we have any chance of getting out of here we need to do this. Hopefully getting away from here means Harry and I getting along and not fighting at all. I know it's a lot for a girl to ask fo a relationship with no fight but thats not what I'm doing. I just want less of the fighting and more movies and cuddling.

As I get in the car I can feel the high tension and I really hate it. I just wish I didn't mention anything about Harry's life.

"You're so arrogant Harry!" why did I say that?

"Lillian drop it...' the tone of his voice is warning.

"No Harry you're being an arrogant dick. You made a huge deal out of nothing and now you're practically ignoring me."

"A big deal out of nothing? My life is nothing to you?! And you say I'm the bad guy. News flash Lillian youre just as bad if not worse"

Why did I push it? Now I'm sat here taking deep breaths trying not to cry. Why do I even try with Harry? All he does is hurt me worse when I try to hurt him. When will I learn to just keep my mouth shut?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys I've actually been SUPER busy with music and theatre and starting physical therapy. I'm starting to get more inspiration for my stories so hopefully I will start updating more. Also on Friday I have nothing going on so maybe I'll try to do a double update. Thanks to those of you who have stuck around and read my updates that have been months apart. I'm going to start udating more soon hopefully as I get used to my new schedule. - Lots of love, ME!