Chapter 4

Lilys P.O.V

I don't care anymore. I just let the tears fall faster.

"Lily, please tell me what's wrong" Harry pleads.

"M-my m-mom" I stutter, sobbing.

"Where am I bringing you? I will take you anywhere" he offers me.

"Home, Harold" I growl.

"Ok ok" Harry says.

He drops me off and I run inside without saying a word. No one knows my life but me, well and Bridget.

I call the hospital. I hope she's okay she's all I have. I cry. After the incident with my father she and Bridget are the only friends I have.

"Hello" someone at the front desk answers sweetly.

"Hello. I'm calling to see how Kaylee's doing." I say sort of frantically.

"She's doing well. It was was nothing major" she says.

"Thank God" I mumble. "Ok thank you for your help" I say.

"No problem it's my job, bye" she responds.

"Bye" I say and hang up.

I am so glad my mother is ok. I call Harry without thinking.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey Harry it's Lily" I say sweetly.

"Hello Lillian" he responds.

"D-don't call me that" I stutter.

"Ok. What's up" he says and I can hear the sweet smile in his voice.

"You said earlier I could trust you with anything, correct?" I ask.

"Of course. What's up?" he asks sweetly.

I tell him how my dad left when I was 17. I also told him how hard it was staying in that house, or trying to talk to anyone. Anytime I would talk to someone they would say "oh I'm sorry" then have nothing else to say. Seeing my mother so upset hurt me so much. I told him that finally at 18 I decided I was going to find my own place. And that I did.

"Oh, Lily I'm so sorry to here this. Anything I can do to help?" He asks kindly.

"You can come over and watch movies and eat pizza with me" I tell him smiling slightly.

"I'll be there in 10, see you soon Lily" he says.

"Bye, Harry" I respond, and hang up.

Harry's coming over?! What did I just do?! He used to be this complete asshole to me and now look. Oh no.

I tidy up my room and call to order a pizza. I get a few movies. Newsies, Phantom of the Opera, Up, and Chasing Mavericks. I have no good movies.

I text him

Just come in. My doors unlocked, please lock it behind u.

Okay.

Thanks Harry.

I close my eyes. I don't know how long I had them closed, but I open them when I feel part of the bed sink down, and an arm on my arm.

"Lily, I'm here" he whispers sweetly.

My eyes flutter open and I mumble, "hey Harry" I smile a little, and sit up.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Better" I answer.

We don't talk any longer. Just watch movies. One after another. I fall asleep in his arms while watching Up.

----------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry if it sucks.