Chapter 24

It's been three days. Three depressing, lonely, cold days since I was thrown in this cell. I've given up all hope of being found and saved because by now he should've been here, rescued my ass, and we would be long gone. Hiding somewhere.

Maybe somewhere nice, a cave by the beach, or somewhere on a hill. Not in this grey cell dreaming of what life would be like if Harry hadn't gotten involved.

I stare at the plain wall, picturing it a nice beach scene. I can hear the soft crash of the waves coming from the calm ocean. I inhale deeply and I can even smell the salty sea air. I look to my side and my father is sitting right beside me. I go to reach for his hand but stop noticing my hand is small and my nails are painted with flowers on them. I look up studying my fathers face, he's deep in though.

"Yes baby girl?" He asks smiling down at me.

"Can we go to the ocean?" I ask eagerly, my small, squeaky, young voice ringing through my ears.

"Anything for my princess" he says standing then picking me up.

His warm sandy arms wrap around me and I squirm.

"I wanna walk daddy" I say and he sets me down.

I hold his hand walk towards the ocean, suddenly instead of the beach we're in a sad grey room. Not like the one I'm in but a hospital room. The faint beep of the machine monitoring my fathers heart beeps in the background.

But I was never there when he died. What memory am I having? I don't recall anything of the sort.

"This is your fault" I hear my mom scream.

I turn around and she's pointing at me. My eyes widen and my heart pounds as my mother angrily storms towards me.

"If you weren't so needy he wouldn't be here! He would have had to leave" she's screaming in my face.

I back up but fall on my butt. The woman I once thought was super nurturing and caring is now standing over me, probably about to kill me. Her foot connects with the side of my head and everything was black.

But it wasn't. It was grey and dark. Depressing and closed off. The only sound was my heavy breathing and the only thing I could feel was the beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.

I try to replay the dream in my head. Was it a dream or was it a real memory? How would I recall such a thing? I think the real question is, how could I forget?

My instinct is to feel the side of my head for any sign. And I find it. A slightly indented spot on the side of my head, where she had kicked me in the dream.

"That could be from anything right?" I ask myself out loud.

I mean, my mom would never. Or would she? She probably would. She was so angry at everyone and everything at that point in her life and she would have. She probably just faked everything figuring it'll never be remembered.

Now here I am, sobbing in a lonely grey room remembering everything , or so I think. I couldn't just think that up. That's bizarre I always really loved my mom and I would never dream of her doing that.

I pull on the chains that are connected to the wall. I need a walk. I need somewhere other than here. I can't stand it! I pull harder and scream.

Soon enough I hear the loud thud of boots running down the hall. I know they heard me and are now here to do something, I don't know what, but something horrible to me.

"Sweetie we need you to calm down. Can't have you getting too worked up before your meeting, you know, about your fate." The same man that locked me up here is back and staring at me frustrated.

"M-meeting?" I ask, my voice barely audible.
"For my fate? Life or death." I say more to myself.

"On the nose" he laughs and unlocks me only to put me in real cuffs.

I'm lead down the long boring hallway to a small room at the end. The room is dimly lit and again there are no windows. The walls are an eggshell white and there is a long metal table with six seats. Every single chair is occupied except two and Liam is at the head of the table.

The man who brought me here forces me into the chair at the opposite end of Liam then sits in the last empty seat.

"So Lillian supposedly your lover, Harry Styles, has vanished and is in America. Well wouldn't you know more. You were his princess. He was more open with you then anyone with us. You can either cooperate and tell us where Styles went and we may release you after we find him, or you can not cooperate leading to your death. Your choice. Where is Harry Styles." Liam leans toward trying to pressure me but I really don't know.

"I don't even know if he's in America!" I proclaim. "I woke up one morning and he was gone, no note or anything."

"I'm not one for second chances but I really don't want to kill an innocent girl. Where is your boyfriend." He says in a more threatening.

"Just kill me then because I don't know where he is! You're not going to find him. The world is huge and he could be in any part of it! Hell, he could be in the middle of an ocean. I! DONT! KNOW." I scream.

"You have three days. If I don't have his location by then, then it's your life over his" Liam says standing. "Jacob, take her back."

And with that I'm forced from my seat and down the hall. I'm thrown back into the same room and chained to the same grey wall. At this point I have no cares that I'm going to die. After three days in an almost silent, grey room my mind is numb and I could've won the lottery and I'd still feel nothing.

Sure Louis is going to be devastated but no one else will be. My mum won't care. There were so many places I wanted to go but I guess that's not happening. I sigh and stare at the wall.

Maybe I'll finally get to see my dad again. That would be amazing. I miss him. He was the best. Mom had a problem with him which is why they were fighting. They were bound to divorce any time.

I feel a hot tears stinging my cheek and a small wet spot already forming on my chest. I didn't even notice I was crying.

I try to think about Louis. He was so helpful and kind. He tried to warn me first and when I went crying to him, he was still there. I don't think anyone else would have don't that.

Louis is the hardest to say goodbye to. He was finally the kind of friend I wanted. He didn't push me around and he didn't do drugs, at least around me. He wasn't goody goody but he wasn't too much of an ass either.

A big eff you to Mr. Styles for making me fall in love with him. Then to just leave me to die, literally left me to die. I loved and trusted him. He was so nice to me then something happened and he wasn't.

I curl into fetal position and sob. I don't even know why I'm so emotional. I'm over this life anyway. A mom who hates me, a dad who's gone. An ex that's the worst of them all and my original group of friends just left me. I only had Louis. He was the best. He's strong, he will be okay without me.

I'm still sobbing when I hear a loud bang.

"Shut up in there!" A husky male voice says. Almost like Harry's.

I shake it off. It can't be and if it is, I'm dreaming again.

A/N: Hey guys! I really am done with this story. I think I'm the next few chapters I'll be ending it. How though? I don't know you figure it out. Is it happy or sad? Just guess.