Chapter 21

That night I fall asleep in bed alone. More like cry myself to sleep. It's twelve in the morning and Harry's not back. Now this morning I wake up and no Harry.

Louis knocks softly on the guest room door. "Hey Lily, I need to tell you something" he says nervously.

"Okay" I sigh.

Louis walks in and sits beside me. "Harry sent me a message..."

"Is he okay?! Did he get hurt!?" I say frantically.

"No. Lily he's not here." He says.

"You mean in this town?" I ask.

"No I mean this country, continent even"

"This isn't funny Louis knock it off!" Despite not believing him fully I still tear up, he wouldn't just leave me like that would he?

"Lily look." Louis shows me the message from Harry. Yup, definitely gone.

I seriously thought we had something but obviously he was just playing me. I latch onto Louis and sob. I can't believe that asshole! I can't believe I was so gullible!

"Lily this isn't your fault" Louis says softly wrapping his arms around me comfortingly.

We spend ours like that. Louis whispering sweet things in my ear and myself just sobbing and putting myself down.

"Lily it's lunch time love are you hungry?" Louis asks.

I shake my head no then bury my face further into his chest. I really have no feelings for Louis but he's the only person here that is a guy and will let me do this. I really don't think a pillow would be enough and he's honestly the only thing keeping me from self harming again.

Honestly, after living with my parents for years and hearing them fight I fell into anxiety and depression. After meeting Harry he made things a lot better but it was never perfect. Now after he's betrayal it feels like nothing's ever going to get better. Not to mention I'm now stuck over in England.

I honestly thought that when Louis came in it was going to be good news. Harry got a job! The house was okay! Hell even, Harry got shot but it's going to be okay! No. Far from any of those. He left England and he left me and everyone else behind.

I sob loudly into Louis' chest breaking down again. It keeps cycling like this. I calm down convincing myself I don't need him then think of what he did for me then did to me. I hate myself for doing this. I don't need him. I really don't, and there I go again.

"Actually I think I'll try to eat something" I say in a soft whisper. After hours of crying I've almost lost my voice and it made me feel sick.

I slowly get up my legs shaking slightly. Long periods of crying numb my body and it's harder to regain my strength from laying down for so long.

I make my way to the bathroom shutting and locking the door. I've been clean for so long I'm not going to give in. I look into the mirror and sob softly. We weren't even actually dating but it's still affected me terribly. I look like shit. My eyes are red and swollen, my face stained with layers of tears, my short hair in knots and I didn't even thing that was possible, and there are dark bags under my eyes. I look like an escaped zombie from one of those horror films.

I wash my hands and face then try to comb my hair but that's not working out. I slowly walk out of the bathroom and bump into someone tall, taller then Louis. I look up desperately hope full. When I look up I realize that it's just Niall.

"Oh sorry, wait why are you here?" I ask confused.

"Because Louis and I are friends" Niall says like I should know it and pushes past me into the bathroom.

"Niall Horan be nice!" Louis snaps from the kitchen.

I sigh and walk to the kitchen sitting at the small island. I pull our my phone debating wether or not to text Harry.

Lily: Asshole

I decide to send something short and not so sweet. It takes Harry three hours to respond.

Harry: Thanks.

Lily: I can't even believe you.

Harry: I had money and I was going to have to get a new house anyway. Why not go to America?

Lily: Because we were supposed to go together! That was the plan Harry! You just left me here with no money and no where to go!

Harry: Actually you're the one who left me last night with time and money.

Lily: You were being ignorant and you still are! I thought you cared about me!

After that there's nothing more from me. I hope he died. No I don't, yes I do. No. I sob loudly. I don't want him dead. I want him back and I want to be in his arms. I want him to hold me right and tell me it was all a screwed up mess. I miss him. I loved him...
-------
A/N: 1k! OMG GUYS I WOULD BECER HAD GUESSED WHEN I STARTED THIS THAT I WOULD GET 1k reads! It honestly has boosted my spirits and I'm getting more inspiration but there still will be sometime between chapters because I'm trying to make them longer. Again thank you all so much for 1k reads it means a lot!