Chapter 22

I came to realize that Harry said he didn't have a passport, that means he couldn't have gone to America, but with all the lies I'm finding he told me, I wouldn't be surprised if he really did have one.

I honestly suspect he had this planned all along. Take enough money from the naive little girl and run. I bet he had the flight planned too. Hell he probably already has a place to stay and is probably doing the dirty with another naive little girl. He's gonna take her money then run off to somewhere else in America.

"Hey Louis?" I say and Louis turns away from the spaghetti he's making to face me. "Was Harry a player? Did he already have a passport?"

"He never really dated and yes he got a passport about a month back now. Why, may I ask."

"I just don't want another girl to go through what I am" I sigh. "I can't believe he'd do this" I mutter "and I had actually trusted someone for once."

"It gets better Lil" Louis says and makes me a plate of spaghetti. "I thought he felt something for you...I guess he played us both"

Louis sits beside me and we eat in silence. There's a lot of tension but it's not towards each other. I honestly can't believe I'm able to eat. I spoke too soon. I put my fork down and put my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry love I really am. If I had known I promise I would have told you" Louis says softly.

"Can we just not talk about it?!" I snap at him.

"Of course" he says and rubs my back. "Can you eat a little bit more? Please?"

I nod slightly and make sure I eat about half. I don't like my body but I don't hate it, plus I love food.

Throughout dinner Louis keeps his hand on my lower back. I know it's all for comfort so I don't make a big deal out of it, also it really is comforting me.

After dinner I walk to the couch and sit crisscross-applesauce and grab the blanket off the back and wrap it around myself. I decide that sitting that way and I roll into a burrito and turn on the tv.

I hear Louis talking on the phone in the kitchen and I can't help but listen in.

"Hello? I'm hanging up on you. Why wouldn't I hang up on you?!" Louis yells and theres a long pause.

I hear Louis mutter and it's hard to make out what he's saying. "No. She's going through enough. Why would she care if you're okay?! You should be wondering if she's okay, and actually shes doing a lot better without you."

Louis looks up from the phone and I'm standing in the doorway, eyes teary. I know it's Harry. I slowly back out of the door way and walk to the guest room shaking my head. My heart physically hurts.

I bury my face into the pillow and try to drown out the world. I guess it works because I don't notice Louis sit down on the bed beside me, I only notice when he rubs my back softly.

"He's a asshole Lily. You deserve better. He wanted you to meet him in America" Louis scoffs.

"He did?!" I look up hopeful.

"Lily don't go back to him that would be the worst thing you could do." Louis says softly.

"But he wants me there" I look down sadly.

"If he wanted you there he would've taken you with him in the first place. He made a mistake and if he really wants you he'll come back"

"If he come backs he could get hurt! Even killed!" I yell.

"Well if he really loves you that won't change his mind" Louis says and leaves me there in my own, awful thoughts.

----

I'm woken up in the morning by hearing Louis screaming something from down the hall. There's another voice, a male.

"Louis I have a flight we need to catch in an hour and a half move!"

It's Harry. He came back for me! I quickly start packing a suitcase and getting dressed. He does care! He does love me!

As I'm running down the hall I trip and snap awake. I'm in the guest room, in the clothes from yesterday, lying on the guest bed. The room is illuminated only by the soft light of dusk seeping through the small window next to the bed.

I slowly sit up and look at the clock across the room, 20:07. I should've figured it was a dream but that's the thing, a dream is a wish your heart makes, and having Harry come back for me is something I wish would happen.

I wander out to the main area and sit I the couch next to Louis who is playing FIFA and drinking a beer. I sit silently and watch him play. His phone rings and he ignores it completely, he doesn't even flinch. When I read who's calling I know exactly why he doesn't answer. After the phone stops ringing I notice that he has thirty missed calls and twenty five voice mails. I sigh and sink back into the couch.

------------
A/N: I know it's sorta short but I'm still getting over being sick and it's kinda gotten worse because of being outside marching all day yesterday.

Question(s) of the chapter: Do you agree with Louis on his thoughts of Harry?

Do you think Lily wants to talk to Harry?