A birthday plan

Third person
'So guys Bakugo's birthday is coming up, should we do the usual' a certain spikey red haired boy mentioned as he was chilling on his couch with his squad. 'Ignore him when he says he doesn't want a party and throw one anyways' a pink haired girl giggled.

'Yep that's the one' Kirishima chuckled to himself. 'I think he should include Izuku aswell since there *caugh* boyfriends' denki muttered as he let out a loud cackling laugh.

'Make fun of him all you want guys, he's living in a mansion and getting payed more then you ever will' Jirou casually mentioned as she was flicking through a magazine. 'Hey' denki cooed back.

'We should make a group chat and add Izuku into it.'

'Great idea kirishima!!' Mina yelled.

'Okay all done let's message him, I'll go first.'

Red riot: hey Izuku we created this chat to plan for Bakugo's surprise birthday party and we hoped you could come along

Top model: oh that sounds great I have plans for kacchan on his birthday so is it okay if we make the party the day before?

Red riot: yea of course bro bakugo's birthday falls on a Sunday anyways so Saturday would be perfect for a party

Pikachu: what plans you got for him😏

Pinky: oh my god denki stop leave the boy alone

Duck tape: I'm thinking a weird themed dress up party

Top model: we should all put our names in a hat and whoever we pick out we have to decide on there outfit

Pinky: oh my god that's such a good idea😍😍

Pikachu: stop being a simp

Red riot: who picks out bakugo's if it's a surprise

Top model: I'll pick bakugo's

Emo girl: I ain't arguing with him that's fine with me

Izuku placed his phone back onto the bedside table next to him and patted the head of the sleepy blonde who was dribbling onto his own pillow. 'Wake up sleepy kacchan' he said in a slightly teasing voice. The ash blonde grunted and pulled the covers up over his head.

Flashback
'Deku I'm going to the pub with my friends is that allowed' katsuki asked the greenette.

'Yea as long as you don't flirt or get caught doing anything stupid by the paparazzi' he answered.

Many hours later..

'Dekuuu.. I'm *hicup* slightly drunk'

'I can see that' deku huffed as he picked up the heavy blonde and helped him to his room. The greenette layed the ash blonde on the bed and kissed his forehead 'goodnight kacchan.'

'Wait' the blonde grabbed dekus wrist.

'Sleep with me' he begged slightly pouting his lips.

'No' the freckly boy replied.

'Pleaseeeeee izukuuu' he begged again.

'No' he replied again.

'Pleeassseeeeee' the ash blonde moaned.

'Urgh fine move over' the greenette finally gave in.
Flashback over

'Wait a minute' the muscular blonde said as he pulled down his cover, sat shirtless in bed. 'AHHHHHHH' he screamed as katsuki suddenly realised a freckly greenette was sat next to him. 'When did yo...how..why are you in my bed deku' the confused blonde questioned.