A day of apologies

Katsuki's POV
I felt the sunlight taint my eyes as I woke up from probably the best nights sleep i'v had in awhile, my head was sore but the hangover wasn't too bad. After all I'm used to heavy drinking from being friends with dunce face and shitty hair. I check my phone and I must have over 100 notifications. 'Urghhhhh' I sighed. I remember kissing deku on the way back from the party... fuck. Am I gonna get fired.. no Katsuki, he might not even remember. Was deku drunk, I think so.

I soon saw a note on my bedside table...fuckkkkk.

Kacchan I'm attending a shoot today
Feel free to invite close friends over but no more then five
Don't let your friends leak my address or your fired
I will be back later on
Ps I left painkillers and water for you
Make sure to take them
Izuku

Okay phew he doesn't remember which honestly is for the best, I don't know what came over me. Maybe I thought he was a girl because I was so drunk. Stupid fuck face being my first kiss. Well I may as well invite the extras over or my day will be boring as hell, I reached for my phone trying to ignore all the notifications and went strait to our group chat.

King explosion murder: hey guys do you wanna come round to Izuku's
Shitty hair: wait your inviting us to a celebrities house..
Pinky: DO I GET TO MEET IZUKU
King explosion murder: no he's out that's why he said you could come over
Pikachu: damn I wanted to meet your boyfriend
King explosion murder: shut up dunce face or your not invited
Duck tape: I'm down
Pinky: wait I can't drive :"(
Shitty hair: I'll pick you up :)
Jirou: thanks Kirishima I'll send you my address
Shitty hair: wait I didn't mean... oh fine
King explosion murder: okay get here for 4 I'll text you all the address

Urghh they are going to tease the fuck out of me. I might text the nerd to ask him what time he's coming back, wouldn't want pinky to come in contact with his air or she might pass out.

Unknown number: hey what exact time are you getting back nerd
Deku: who is this?
Unknown number: your fake boyfriend you idiot
Deku: ohhhh nerds a new one kacchan
Kacchan: yea yea what time are you getting back, I just don't want my friends to see you
Deku: I'll be flying back around 12pm
Kacchan: flying...
Deku: the shoot was in Tokyo anyways gotta go bye babe😘
Kacchan: 😒

God I can't believe he's flying that's pretty cool. I finally dragged myself out of bed and off Tiktok, it was time for some breakfast well.. I say breakfast but in reality it was 2pm so I guess lunch. 'Oh it's you' a cheerful greenette girl said eyeing me as I walked into the kitchen. 'What would you like me to cook for you mr Bakugou.'

'Bakugou will do and urm anything spicy.'

'Also do you guys pay for pizza if I order it orrrrr.'

'You can't order food to this exact address but I will happily get someone to go and collect the pizza for you and yes everything is payed for Bakugou' she chirped. Sickkkk, maybe this wasn't too bad after all. Shorty after I scoffed down my spicy katsu curry (which can I say was the most delicious thing ever) I heard the doorbell go. Ahh must be the extras.

I open the door to five gob smacked faces.

'Dude this place is insane' Kirishima shouted.

Time skip to 11pm because I'm lazy
'you fucks should get going soon' I said, grabbing the attention of all of my friends. 'Awh why' pinky replied as she was giving me puppy eyes and pouting her lip. I couldn't tell her it's because deku's coming back or she would never leave damn what excuse can I use. Just as I was mustering up an excuse I heard the door unlock. 'Oh shit' I muttered under my breath.