A rising sexual tension

Izuku's POV
'Kacchan kacchan look over there' I screamed and pointed to a art gallery I desperately wanted to go into. 'Of course you would be excited over something so shitty' the blonde huffed in return. I think this fake boyfriend thing is working out pretty well, I get someone to tease and have some fun with but also don't have to devote any of my time to. Plus you can't deny it, the tall bad boy blonde is hot and I love his explosive personality. Our 'relationship' was so believable to the press.

Kacchan's so easy to wind up I love it. 'Hey look kacchan it's you' I said pointing to a angry Pomeranian that was barking at his owner. The blondes brows frowned and he crossed his arms 'Yea well at least I don't look like broccoli' he replied as the blonde slightly scruffed up my curly hair. Pft I don't look like broccoli.. do I.

Me and Kacchan entered the art gallery.. well more I dragged him. I couldn't help but run around admiring the beautiful modern art work. 'Hey look kacchan do I look scary' I was posing next to a statue and tried to replicate the mans terrifying face. I heard him let out a slight giggle then instantly his face returned to his normal.. resting..bitch..face. I could see him enjoying himself but not wanting to admit it so I decided to force the enjoyment out of him.

'Hey let's take a selfie for my insta page.'

I whip my phone from my pocket and snap a photo of me and kacchan, you can slowly see in each photo kacchan running towards the phone to stop me. I giggled as the blonde went to grab my phone but I instantly swept if out of his range, this caused him to lose his balance and trip over. I couldn't hold in my laughter and people started to stare at us like me and the blonde were nut cases.

'You little shit, I'm gonna get back at you dek...*cough* babe.' The red eyed blonde suddenly started to turn a light shade of pink as he picked himself up off the floor.

'This painting kinda reminds me of you babe' I heard the blonde tease. I turned around to just see a big plain red painting. 'Boring' he then carried on. 'Hey I'm not boring' I snapped back. 'Your the boring one (insert Izuku putting on a deep voice to impersonate Bakugou) I'm Bakugou and I'm better then all you extras, I only eat spicy food and listen to r&b.'

'Hey quit it nerd I don't sound like that' the dough eyed blonde replied. I grabbed my hair and tried to spike it up like Kacchan's then continued to impersonate him 'i don't sound like that.' I ran away as I saw the steam basically coming out the blondes ears. The blonde ran strait after me earning plenty more glares from the professional art freaks who were just trying to study.

I ran up to a painting that looked like an explosion 'oh look kacchan it kinda looks like you right now' the tall male didn't take that very well and continued to run after me. The blonde soon caught up to me and we accidentally fell into a 'do not enter' room with swinging doors. 'Can't run from me now nerd and there's no body guards or paparazzi to save you' he smirked, kacchan towered over me as I was leaned back on the floor from the fall.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, the heavy blonde fell and was now positioned on top of me. His cheeks started to heat up 'not used to being on top are we kacchan' I smirked back. This poor boy is far to easy to tease.. am I being too mean.. no of course not remember why your doing this Izuku. Suddenly Katsuki's face changed, like he'd just swapped bodies with another blonde. His flushed embarrassed face turned to a cheeky smile, he leaned down closer to my face and slowly wrapped his fingers around my throat.

Was Kacchan.. strangling me.

The blondes warm breath got closer to my ear.

'Listen I may not have experience *he leans in closer and tightens his grip on my neck* but you need to stop this *leans in even closer and grips tighter* Izuku.'

I was so taken back.. i'v never had anyone strangle me before that's my job.. I didn't like it.. I don't like it.. I hate it. 'GET THE FUCK OFF ME' I screamed. Kacchan's eyes soon widened and he quickly let his grip go from around my neck, I pushed his chest forcefully causing him to be pushed on to his knees.

I quickly stood up and glared down at him, the blonde was on his knees with his head down in shame. 'Izuku im so..' I cut the hot head right off. My actions took over my body and I soon gripped my hands around his neck and pulled him up to my height. 'Don't ever fucking do that shit again' I spat. I was furious so I started to strangle him tighter till...

The blonde let out a loud, husky, deep moan.

I quickly let him go and gazed at his face which was currently a deeper red then his eye colour. The sexual tension between us was definitely starting to grow and I knew I had this tall blonde wrapped around my little finger. I couldn't stand it any longer, my eyes are hungry for this tall male and I get what I want when I want.

'Did that turn you on' i whispered in his ear, causing his body to quiver and hairs to rise.

He rapidly shook his head in response, still not speaking a word. 'I think your body says different' I glance at the fact he has yet another boner. 'Are you sure your not gay kastsuki' i whispered the last part. The blonde shook his head for the second time.

I got extremely close to his blushing face and lightly cupped his chin, his skin felt as hot as the sun. Kacchan was so vulnerable the poor boy couldn't bring himself to move or speak. The room we were currently in was quite dark and also surprisingly empty.

'Look at me.'

The blonde slowly made eye contact with me and I pulled his chin further up then crashed our lips together. The kiss was intense and forceful but Kacchan soon kissed right back.

Pft not gay my arse.

I soon slipped my tongue in and started to explore the blondes mouth, he was softly moaning and trying to catch his breath. The kiss broke for a second leaving a string of saliva keeping us connected, as soon as the blonde got his breath back we carried on our heated make out session. I positioned myself on Kacchan's lap keeping the kiss connected, my fingers run up the back of his neck and I started to tug at his spiky ash blonde hair.

 I positioned myself on Kacchan's lap keeping the kiss connected, my fingers run up the back of his neck and I started to tug at his spiky ash blonde hair

Katsuki wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me tighter causing the kiss to get even deeper. His back was inches away from the door so I lightly pushed his chest down causing him to fall back and the door to slightly open. The blonde was too invested in the kiss that he didn't even notice, soon a girl ran over and snapped a picture of us. It didn't take long for some of the paparazzi to arrive and take as many flash photos as possible.

Kacchan soon noticed and pushed me off the top of him. Tetsutestu and Shinsou (bodyguards) soon came running over and tamed the small crowed that was watching us. 'Alright shows over.'

Kacchan's eyes were filled with sadness. 'You did that on purpose' the blonde muttered. 'Well yea it makes our relationship seem more believable, it's part of your job' I replied back in an extremely mono tone voice. It's going perfectly.

'Tsk whatever let's just go.' With that, me and kacchan exited the room.

I want to build as much sexual tension as possible sorryyyy also I'm not used to writing deku as a top, it feels so strange but he has to be the top for the story to work