ch 5; pay back with kisses

"C-chunta..." Takato wides his eyes terrified and can't believe Junta just showed up and saw. Yeah, that's the big question!
What did he saw? The kiss?
Junta makes a stiff crocked smile.
"Ah I see... This is why I weren't allowed to come over..." Junta chuckles.
Takato swallows nervously.
That isn't a happy laugh it's more like in the horror films there the psycho laughs creepy before he kills his girlfriend.
Andreas looks asking at both men.
"Who is chunta?" He asks and looks at Takato.
Cold green eyes stares at the red haired man.
"His boyfriend and I'm Junta Azumaya, not Chunta for you..." he says and points at himself with his thumb.
Takato inhales shocked and furrows his eyebrows shyly and a bit bothered.
"Oh..." Andreas exhales.
Junta's gaze shoots daggers at Andreas.
"But for you I'm probably your worse enemy you don't want to-..."
"CHUNTA!!!" Takato interrupts and stands up and startles both guys.
Junta wides his eyes and takes some stumbling steps backward of surprise.
Takato takes some angry steps forward and points accusing at him.
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE...why can't you respect me, huh?!"
"Takato-chan?!..." Junta swallows hardly. He isn't used with Takato raising his voice against him like this.
Junta glances asking at Andreas.
"Why is he here?"
Takato snorts and crosses his arms.
"We are working together and he came here since we wanted to train on our lines..."
"Eh?" Junta tilts his head asking.
Takato grits his teeth frustrated.
"Don't 'Eh' me, baka!" He shouts and stamp his foot loudly at the floor.
"Why did he kissed you?" Junta asks and is eyeing Takato as he tries find any clue he is lying and going behind his back.
"Ah..." Andreas mumbles and grins before he stands up from the couch.
"Baka! That kiss is a part of the movie"  Takato tells him.
Junta snorts.
"That kiss didn't looked like it was fake and part of the movie..." he shakes his head and isn't noticing how Andreas approach him from the side.
Takato snorts loudly before he opens his mouth to comment.
"I even heard-..." Junta adds before Andreas surprised him by standing closely in front him and tilts his head up and runs his arms around Junta's neck.
"Huh?" Junta wides his eyes shocked before Andreas lips clasp with his.
"Eh?!" Takato gasps shocked.
"EEEEHHH?!" he drops his jaw and can't believe his co-worker kisses his boyfriend.
Andreas giggles and leans away from Junta with his arms still around his neck.
"Since I kissed Saijo-san and now you...You can see this as an indirect kiss from your boyfriend" he giggles.
Takato shakes his head bothered.
"That's not logical at all!" He protests.
Junta hums thoughtfully and nods.
"Oh I see!... That's pretty logical..."
"Eh?!" Takato flinchs and stares asking at Junta.
"No you idiot! That isn't logical at all..."
Andreas smirks.
"And you can perhaps see this as pay back since I kissed him"
Junta nods.
"Definitely!"
Andreas is examining Junta and hums thoughtfully.
"Then I should perhaps pay prematurely" he grins.
Junta raises an asking eyebrow.
"Huh?..." he gasps shocked when Andreas suddenly smooches him several times on his lips.
Takato shrieks surprised and tries separating the men away from each other by pushing one hand on each.
"STOOOP!-...." he begs flushed of the scene.
Takato exhales chuckling. Somehow he got too excited of this and his pants have got too tight around his privacy.
Andreas let's go off Junta and back off.
Junta's eyes sparkle of excitement and he is looking a bit reserved of the situation. As he isn't sure if he should go all in, or see this as a weird and funny situation who won't happen ever again.
"What are....You doing?!" Takato asks and looks down.
Andreas shrugs.
"Since you and I must do the kiss again I thought... I could pay Ch- ehm Azumaya-kun prematurely for our future kisses... Let's see..." Andreas says and tries count on his fingers.
"I have already paid for three other kisses with you..." he grins.
Takato wides his eyes and glares asking at Andreas.
"BAKA!" he shouts and slaps Andreas on his shoulder.
"Ouch..." Andreas complains and caress his shoulder.
"And you!" Takato says and points at Junta.
Junta jolts and raises his hands in defense.
"He surprised me-..." he snickers nervously.
Takato snorts.
"Get out from my apartment..."
Junta looks hurted as he was accused to be the biggest thieves of them and gets punished.
Takato clears his throat and can't stop grinning a little when he sees the shame written on Junta's face.
Finally he got a way to payback for each time Junta have'd kidnapped him and forced him doing things he didn't wanted to. Almost not wanted to do.
"And come back about a hour... Andreas and I will be finished by then" he adds since he doesn't want to hurt his boyfriend in the end.
Junta gasps smiling and lit up in pure happiness.
"Hay!" He giggles with his angel wings out.
"Scary-..." Takato mumbles.
Junta looks asking at Andreas.
"Your name are Andreas Falk? Right?"
Andreas nods.
"Yes...That's correct...Please...Call me Andreas"
"Great..." Junta smirks and another aura surrounds him. Not pure like some seconds ago.
Andreas looks confused when Junta chooses to walk away and leave them alone.
Takato sighs and picks up the dropped hot chocolate cans and put them back into the plastic bag he places on the table.
"I apologize for his behavior-..." he sighs.
Andreas shakes his head with his hands pointing up close to his chest.
"It's fine..."
Takato snorts and looks asking at him.
"Are all people from Sweden like you? Kissing strangers like it's nothing?" Takato asks and sits down on the couch.
Andreas chuckles and lower his hands.
"No-... I'm just some kind of weirdo... I think " he laughs and takes out one of the guitar and hand it over to Takato who jolts.
"You think?" He grins and takes the black and white guitar.
"Yup... At least classmates back at school used to tell me that..." Andreas explains and takes out the second guitar. The brownish guitar with black and white details.
"Oh..." Takato exhales and looks bothered down at his guitar.
Bullied huh?, Takato thinks sadly.
Andreas flinchs when he sees Takato sad face.
"No no... I weren't bullied at all... I just were the goofy guy at school everyone loved since I made them laughing of my foolishness" he corrected the misunderstanding.
Takato shakes his head snickering.
"So...The clown eh?"
"Maybe I were yes..." Andreas says and sits down next Takato with the guitar in his hands.
Andreas glances at Takato and is eyeing him.
"I have one question for you..."
Takato raises an eyebrow.
"What?"
Andreas smirks.
"Did the sight of your boyfriend making you horny or the scene there I kissed him? Or that you and I got caught?" He asks and looks asking at him.
Takato presses his legs against each other as he got busted of a big secret.
"W-what...Are y-you talking about?" He asks blushing and rubs his legs against each other of arousal.
"You are cute" Andreas laughs heartwarming.
Takato flinchs and grits his teeth.
He grabs the guitar tightly and raises it as he is about to hit Andreas with it.
"Shut up baka!" He snorts.
Andreas gasps.
"Not the guitar! Don't use the guitar to hit me" he begs and tries grabbing the guitar Takato holds in the air.
Andreas didn't cared about getting hitted. But he is afraid something will happen with his guitars.
Takato snorts and lower the guitar.
"O-okay..."he says while his body shakes as he tries holding back.
Then he leans against Andreas and hits Andreas's nose tip with his index finger by snapping his finger with his thumb.
"Ouch..." Andreas whines and leans backward and cover his nose with his hand.
"You deserved that!!!" Takato grunts and crosses his arms.

***
Andreas leaves the apartment on clouds. At least it feels like that when he walks out with a smile on his face.
He isn't noticing how Junta is examining him behind the building, around the corner.
When Andreas has left the street Junta leaves his spot and walks into the building.

Takato jolts when the door swings opened and closed with a small bang before Junta locks the door.
"Why are you locking?" Takato asks nervously.
The small courage he had before is vanished and his heart pounds as he was a hunted bunny.
He almost regret that he let Andreas leave the apartment.
Without answering, Junta walks determined against him.
"Chunta?!" Takato asks and gasps shocked when Junta pushes him against the wall behind him.
Takato blinks surprised and wides his eyes even more surprised when Junta presses his lips at his.
"Mmh-..." Takato makes some muffled noises and closes his eyes.
Then he cracks them opened of shock when Junta's hands starts touching all over him.
Takato breaks the kiss by turning away his face.
"What are you doing you horny angel?!"
Junta starts nibbling on the side of Takato's throat and shushes.
"Times like this I wish I could lock you in and keep you for myself..." he mumbles.
Takato raises an asking eyebrow while his breathing starts losing its control.
"Eh?...what are you talking about?..."
Junta sighs and pulls up Takato's t-shirt.
"Andreas-..." he answers silently and start sucking on Takato's nipple.
"Andreas?" Takato flinchs moaning.
"Yeah... He is dangerous..." Junta sighs and starts circulating his finger on the other nipple.
"How?"
"You like him..." he snorts and pinches Takato's nipple while he continues sucking on the other.
Takato moans softly and start pressing his legs against each other of arousal.
Does he really like Andreas?
He doesn't think that since they have just met. But Junta has a point.
Andreas is the only person except Junta who have make him horny and wishing he could have sex or at least kiss that person.
Takato feels how his lips starts itching when he remembers the kiss he shared with Andreas.
He groans of that memory.
Then the scene there Andreas clinging on Junta and kissing him, make the feeling of electricity runs in his veins and his whole body as crazy.
Takato starts running his hands on Junta's back and neck.
Feeling how his fingertips touch blond hair.
Junta snickers and looks into Takato's eyes.
"It's not often you give up quickly like this..."
Takato inhales blushing.
"Takato-chan..."
"Y-yeah?..." Takato asks with groggy eyes.
"You never responded..."
Takato raises an eyebrow.
"About what?"
Junta sighs and leans against him.
"That...You like Andreas..." He whisper closely to Takato's ear.
Takato inhales sharply while he wides his eyes shocked.
It feels as his heart starts beating in his throat and will jump out through his mouth if he parts his lips.
"O-of C-course N-not... I-...we h-have just met..." he stammers and looks away. He gets the feeling he just lied, even though he didn't.
Junta sighs and leans away from Takato.
"Perhaps not yet... But you will..."