ch 1; the rankings

Takato is sitting on the back seat while his manager is driving him between two works.
"You were excellent as always at the photo shoot today" Sasaki hums happily while he is passing some café there students are taking lunch break.
"Yeah-..." Takato answers deadpan while he is examining  pretty bored the students outside the car, who have changed winter uniform to summer uniform.
He flinchs when the changed of uniforms remembers him of something important.
" uhm...Sasaki-san..."
"Yes?" The sandy hair colored man with eyeglasses asks while he glances backward at Takato through the mirror inside the car.
Takato swallows nervously.
"I-...I need something sweet... Stay at the next store please..." he begs and stares bothered out through the window next to him.
It feels as his inner thoughts are written over his face.
And no way he would let his manager know what he is about to do.
At first the manager is silent as he is thinking about something. Perhaps how he should answer his client.
Takato grits his teeth frustrated and want to see the rankings of the men the women want to get hugged by.
Last year Chunta stole his place of being the number one since five years in row.
Hell no he would let Junta steal that spot again!
Sasaki sighs deeply while he turns the car to left after the traffic lights.
"I'm sorry... But I won't do that..."
The answer startled Takato and he sits upright and looks against the driver.
"Wha-..Why not?! You know I need sweets... I will totally collapse if I'm not getting something to eat or drink soon..." he shouts shocked.
Sasaki smiles sighing.
"I have one hot chocolate if you need something right now..."
Takato clicks his tongue frustrated and crosses his arms. Leaning backward against the seat.
Suddenly his cellphone starts buzzing in the pocket of his black coat.
"Hm?" Takato takes up his phone curiously and sees Chunta's name and phone number on the screen.
He sighs deeply.
"Hello?..." he answers the phone.
Junta was one of the few people he didn't wanted to speak right now.
"TAKATO-CHAN~☆♡" Junta shouts happily and making Takato to jolt and hold the phone a half meter from his ear. He could almost swear he saw feathers and sparkles flying out through the phone.
"GEEEH..." Takato makes a grimace while his heart starts pounding longing after the monster he since a time ago calls boyfriend.
The monster with an angel face who tricks everyone to love him when he in real life is a demon who crush everything in his way.
Takato laughs nervously and places the phone back against his ear.
" C-chunta... What do you want? I'm on my way to the next job..."
" When are you free today?"
His heart skips a beat while his cheeks gets a slightly blush.
"Oh-...Ehm... Five this afternoon..." he lies and has to look away from the look he gets from his manager through the mirror.
"Eh?...I thought you only have work until two o'clock..."
Takato wides his eyes terrified and jumps at the seat.
"WHA!?... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, YOU STALKER?!"
Junta starts giggling.
"Then I will get you when you are done?"
Takato snorts.
"Yeah yeah..." he says while he waves dismissively with his hand.
"YEY~♡"
Takato sighs and hangs up the phone before he puts back the phone into his pocket.
He is looking accused at Sasaki.
"What?"
The Black haired man snorts and crosses his arms.
"I know you have a finger into this... That I can blame you for everything that horny angel does..."
The driver chuckles nervously and starts tapping his long finger on the steering wheel while he looks out on the traffic.
"I-I don't know what you are talking about sir..."
Takato exhales snorting.
"Of course you do..." he mumbles.

Takato dressed in white shirt and black jeans walks with a group people while he is passing some beds.
"Mister, tell me what you are looking for" he smiles gently against an older man.
" I have a bad back..." the old man says and caress his back.
Takato nods and turns around with his arm outreached.
"Then we have the perfect bed for you... Your days with bad back will soon be over and you will wake up rested each day" he says with a smug face while he points against a bed.
"Oh!!!..."
"You can trust us at 'Relax'...Tell what you want and we will help you " Takato winks with his eye while he makes a 'L' with his thumb and index finger in the air next his head.
Silence.
"AND CUT!!!"
Takato exhales relieved.
"That was an excellent shot... Thanks everyone for today"
Sasaki walks against him with a water bottle.
"Great work Takato-san" he smiles while he hands over the bottle to Takato.
"Mm..." he answers before he starts drinking the cold water. Some drops of water run down on his chin and make him grumble a bit and wipe his hand on his chin.
His manager tilts his head confused.
"Something wrong?"
"Neh-..." he lies.
Except you didn't let me read the rankings and Chunta will show up anytime soon, he thinks.
He starts drinking from the bottle again when the door suddenly goes up.
"TAKATO-CHAN~☆!!!"
Takato inhales sharply with the water and choke.
"C-chunta?!" He coughs.
The blond man with sparkles around his body approach Takato.
Sasaki looks relieved at the man.
"Thank you Azumaya-san to drive Takato-san home" he bows gratefully.
"No problem~" Junta smiles widely.
  Takato stiffen with a gloomy face.
He knows what this will mean.
There are no way Junta will just drive him home and then leave him alone.
No, no... At first they must have sex, probably several times before that horny Bastard gets satisfied.
Takato sighs deeply.
All he wanted today was a long bath and then a cold beer in front the TV.
"Are you ready Takato-chan?"
Why did that horny angel have to show up and ruin his plans for the day?!
"Takato-chan?..." Junta says worried.
The man jolts and looks asking at Junta.
"Hm?"
"Something wrong since you are silent?" The tall beast asks.
"Eh?" Takato tilts his head asking.
"Heh-...No... Everything are alright...Except you two Bastards are conspiring against me!" He roars and points against Sasaki and Junta with his index finger.
The both men starts chuckling nervously.
Then Sasaki puts a hand on Junta's shoulder.
"Good luck..." he says before he walks away humming on some song.
"GEH?!" Takato stares pissed at his manager's back.
"Shall we get going, Takato-chan?" The blond man asks smiling.
Takato flinchs and looks suspicious at the grinning Junta.
"Yeah-..." he says and starts walking to get his things and change back to his own clothes.

Takato sighs deeply and look out through the window in the car there he sits beside Junta.
Junta is too bright to look at and he has to look away.
"What about to order some takeaway and eat at your place?" Junta suggests.
Takato's stomach starts grumbling of the sound of food.
"Uhm..."
When he thinks about it, he hasn't eaten since the early breakfast.
Takato gasps and looks at Junta.
"Uhm...C-chunta..." he blushes.
"Eh?..." Junta looks asking at him while he stops the car by the traffic lights.
Takato inhales sharply.
"What about you take me to the closest store? I can buy some sweets and cold beer while you are making some call and order takeaway..." he suggests and starts fidgeting nervously.
Will he finally be able to see the ranking?
"I can buy some sweets to you too..." he adds.
Junta chuckles.
"The only sweet I need are you" he says with a bright smile.
Takato leans against the door.
"Scary-..." he comments with a frightened face when he looks at the man next to him.
Junta keeps chuckling while he starts driving when he gets green light.
"Well? Will you take me to the store?!" Takato asks and crosses his arms.
"HAY!~"
Takato smiles exhaling and looks out through the window again. Finally!

Takato walks into the small store and walks determined and a bit nervous against the newspapers and magazines.
With a shaky hand he grabs the right magazine and opens it.
He flips some pages and comes to the side with the rankings about number two.
He wides his eyes when he sees the picture and name of his boyfriend.
Takato presses his lips hardly togeheter and tries stopping himself from laughing.
"GAHAHAHAHA!!!!..." Takato can't hold the laugh back and starts laughing loudly and make the customers looking asking at him.
He stares with happy teary eyes at the picture of Junta Azumaya.
"YOU DESERVE THAT, you horny angel" he laughs with a toothy grin.
"Who are number two now, huh?!"
He keeps laughing while he flips to the page with the number one.
"Huh?" He stops laughing and looks shocked at a red haired man with hair to his shoulders and a guitar in his hands.
"HUUUUH?!" He shouts and stares pissed and shocked at the new guy.
Andreas, 26 Y/O, actor, singer and guitarist from Sweden.
Takato starts shaking and must control himself from not ripping the magazine in the middle.
"What about me?!..." he starts tearing up and flips some pages back.
Takato Saijo, 29 Y/0.....Third place.
He inhales sharply.
"WHAAAT!!!?" He shouts.

Junta smiles happily against Takato when he gets into the car and sits down on his seat.
He places the plastic bag with the groceries between his legs on the floor.
"Did you get what you wanted?"
"Uhm..." Takato swallows hardly and looks angrily out through the window.
"Eh...Something else you want to buy before we get home?" Junta asks and furrows his eyebrows.
"Yeah-..."
"What?"
" A cake..." he answers.