Ch 1; home sweet (not) home

It's been a while since they had moved together.
At first it was like heaven. And Takato was feeling safe by being surrounded of Andreas and Junta most of the time.
At least no one would be able to surprise attack him at home... Except those annoying surprise attacks from his boyfriends. There they'd try use his body after their liking...
So yeah, except that, it was heaven... Until people got interested to find any private information about them after the release of the movie...
Who could know where existed a lot people who love shipping men together!?
It almost sounds as a cult with crazy people who don't have a life outside the yaoi world...
So-... Since these people loved seeing Andreas and he sharing kisses etc on the screen, they started searching information... And came across the information where they share an apartment with Junta...

The rumors about them being gay started surrounding crazily. And it didn't helped Takato and Junta had a rumor in the past, about being boyfriends about two years ago...
So now... Now everyone literally know they have a poly-relationship... Even though neither of them have confirmed that.

And as already stated... There are crazy people who love shipping men... Crazy enough that, many of them have started hanging around the building where they live.
Which is very exhausting!
Especially when neither Andreas nor Junta care about hiding their relationship....
Those idiots love teasing the fans by holding hands, and kissing in front them... While he is hiding far behind them, pretending he doesn't really know them.
The worst part?... Takato isn't sure if he is annoyed by their behavior, or jealous they could be opened like that...
But no way he would want to be seen as the freak who has not only one... -But TWO boyfriends!!!
That would probably be the end of his life... And his career...

°○°○~☆~○°○°

Junta smiles apologising toward Andreas when they are walking toward the gate in the airport.
"I'm sorry it took longer to get clean schedule and take the flight to your home country..."
Andreas flinches, and chuckles nervously while holding the handle of the suitcase tigher.
"...- That's not your fault... We couldn't know the movie would be a big deal... With a lot interviews, and having the fans to chasing us..." he says with increased heartbeats.
Of course he is missing his single mother, and his younger sister. But the country itself, gives him bad memories.
Something he doesn't want to get reminded of...
So, he was relieved when they stayed busy, with no opening for a travel... He even thought the travel itself would be canceled, and then forgotten...
But no... Here they are, about to board the flight, where Andreas' stomach feels as it has a knot inside.
Why didn't he just told Junta he doesn't want to travel back to Sweden?!
Maybe Junta then would leave him alone and not shove Sweden down in his throat...

Junta glances a bit worried at Andreas, and notices the small frown between the red haired man's eyebrows.
How Andreas is furrowing the eyebrows nervously, without noticing how he is looking right now.
The blond man yanks Andreas' arm and pulls him to him, while he leans toward him and kisses him softly on the lips.
The few humans who saw them, gasped, while Takato stiffened with a horrified look on the face where he had dropped the jaw...
"WH-...Wha-t... What are Y-you D-doing M-morons?!?!... NOT ONLY THAT... Among people!" Takato stuttering scolds them.
The dark haired man looks shyly over the shoulder, and around, to make sure no one saw the kiss.
Maybe he wouldn't get the second-hand-embarrassment if he wasn't together with them... But since he was... He was feeling very embarrassed right now... Like it was him, Junta had kissed.

Andreas widened the eyes, and blinks confused over the sudden kiss.
Junta brushes the lips on his cheek, near the ear.
"Don't worry-... You won't be alone... And-... If you want to drop out, we can turn around again..." he whispers so only Andreas would hear him.
The red haired man inhales sharply and couldn't stop staring at Junta. He hasn't even mentioned a reason why he never want to get back home... Despite that, it seems Junta can see through him, and understand everything... But how?