part two; don't touch me there

Takato opens his eyes slowly, noticing he is laying on something soft, probably a bed.
His head is pounding painfully as this is the morning after the evening there he had drunk a lot alcohol.
The worn man grunts and is about to sit up when he throws gasping back to bed since his wrists are tied to the bed with ropes.
Takato looks asking at his wrists and grunts bothered.
The ropes are too short, there are no way he could untie himself.
"CHU-n..." he starts shouting after Junta, thinking the horny angel has done something with him. But he silence himself immediately when the memory from earlier that day is popping up in his mind.
How someone had sneaked up from behind and knocked him out with some weird chemical.
Okay, Junta is weird, and some people would perhaps report him for sexual harassment and maybe even for rape. But no way Junta would do anything like this!

Takato flinches when he hears footsteps outside the room, who are approaching the door.
The steps are heavily and lingering as it was a man who isn't in hurry or is lazy. Or someone who was overweight and couldn't manage to lift the foot the whole way before the person places the foot down again.
The door creaks opened and makes Takato's heart to skip a beat and then pounding nervously.
A man with black hair down to his shoulders, and with blue shirt with black flowers as patterns enters the room.
"Oh? You are awake..." he jolts of seeing Takato looking at him with fear.
The man's smug face makes Takato frustrated and he wished he could rub that disgusting face off.
But he doesn't dare to say something, being tied up and not knowing where he is, makes him in disadvantage.
"Why..." he manages to say before the words stop coming.
The man grins and closes the door behind him before he walks closer to Takato.
"Why you are here? Is that what you tries asking?"
Takato starts trembling when the large, muscular man is standing on the floor next him by his hips.
"Uhm..." Takato swallows hardly.
The man takes off his sunglasses and warm brown eyes with a hint of red in them, are looking down at Takato.
"Well... Unlucky you... My boss and mister Azumaya's father have'd made a promise between each other long time ago, there their children will one day marry each other... But since you showed up... The boss at Yakuza won't keep his promise...So... We are planning to take you out from the picture..." he explains and snickers when he sees how pale Takato gets.
"But don't worry...We won't kill you..." he shushes and leans against Takato there he starts caressing his cheek.
Takato shivers of the touch and turns his face away, hoping the man will stop touching him.
"It would be such of shame to kill a handsome man as you..." he purrs and  start taking off the blanket who covers partly of Takato's body.
The man's cologne makes Takato's head to spin around even more than it did just a minute ago.
"Don't..." Takato blushes with tears threatening to fall.
The man isn't listening on Takato's pleading and takes Takato's t-shirt up to his throat, exposing his chest who starts raising and sinking faster.
He grins.
"Heh...I can understand why the women aren't seeing you as the number one anymore...You aren't made to be loved or hugged by a woman... You are born to be someone's bitch..." he mocks Takato and licks his lips from seeing Takato's tempting body. How soft and  light body Takato has, with pink nipples who are already hard.
Takato inhales sharply and wonders if the man means; he is seen as woman in his eyes.
"S-shut up..." Takato blushes.
The man chuckles.
"Huh? So you do have a spine?!" He smirks and grabs Takato's cheeks with his free hand and looks into Takato's eyes who are screaming of fear.
Takato starts stammering without saying anything particularly.
The man exhales a short laugh and takes his hand from Takato's face.
Then he licks his lips and leans down to Takato's chest there his tongue strokes across one of Takato's nipples.
The touch makes Takato to jump shivering.
"N-no..." he mumbles while few tears falls from his eyes.
Takato notices how a small thing is touching his nipple for each stroke the man's tongue does, when he is licking him. Perhaps a piercing?!
The man presses his tongue gently at Takato's nipple and the piercing starts vibrating at his body.
"GAH!" Takato gasps jolting.
The man chuckles and looks up at Takato.
"Pretty awesome with a small vibrator as piercing? Right?"
Takato sniffs and shakes his head.
"Disgusting..." he mumbles.
The long haired man raises his eyebrows shocked of Takato's answer. Then he grins amused.
"Then...Why are you hard down here..." he asks teasingly and puts his hand onto Takato's dick outwardly his pants.
"Nn...NO...." Takato moans whining and jolts of the touch.
Somehow he ended up hard. But he has no clue how he got the bonner in first place.
Takato sniffs and starts feeling ashamed of himself.
"Chunta..." he whispers mumbling.
The other man grins.
"You are the perfect toy..." he points out and starts taking off his own shirt.
His arms, back and chest are filled with black tattoos. Mostly in tribals design.
The man has a big tribal eagle over his whole chest.
And a piercing on his left nipple.
Takato glances at the man and is holding the thumbs in his mind that; this is a nightmare he will soon wake up from or... It's just a mean joke someone are pulling him.
The man starts unbuckling his own jeans. When he has unzipped his jeans, he takes out a gun he had carried in the back, within his jeans.
He places the gun on the night table with a wicked smile.
Takato looks curiously at the thing the man places on the small table.
He exhales shocked and wides his eyes terrified of seeing the gun.
He is going to kill me, Takato thinks and grits his teeth nervously.
The man takes off the remaining clothes and starts jerking his half standing dick off.
The flapping sounds takes Takato's attention and he looks curiously at the man who moves up at the bed, standing on his knees while he is jerking off.
Takato inhales and gets nauseous of the sight.
"GO AWAY!" He barks and makes a hasty movement with his body.
"Ngh..." Takato flinches of pain when the ropes around his wrists dug into his arms a slightly of the movement.
The man starts laughing of the show Takato gives him.
"Yeah... Keeps resisting... It only turns me on when you puts on a fight...But you know..." the man smirks and leans over Takato there he grabs his shorter black hair.
" If you are a good boy...Maybe I will make you my bitch for real and give you a good life..." he whispers near Takato's ear before his pierced tongue strokes across Takato's face, from his chin up to his temple.
Takato shivers of disgust and groans bothered.
The man exhales snickering and let's go of Takato's hair.
Then he starts taking off Takato's pants.
Takato gasps and starts twisting of panic in an attempt to keep his jeans on.
The man snorts.
" Struggling won't help you... My sweet Takato..."
Takato inhales sharply of hearing his first name leaving the stranger's lips.
The man takes his chance and pulls Takato's trousers and underpants down in one fast movement to his knees.
When he has took off Takato's pants and boxer, he moves closer Takato with Takato's legs on each side of the man's hips.
Takato makes a grimace and whines when he feels the tip of the man's dick poking at his entrance.
He starts breathing nervously when the man starts pushing his dick forward.
Suddenly the door swings opened.
"STOP THAT YOU ARE DOING!" a familiar voice tells the man.
The man jolts while Takato gasps.
When the man moves away to the side can Takato see the intruder.
It's Chihiro Ayagi!
The golden brown haired man with neon pink shirt with black flowers as patterns, enters the room with sunglasses on.
Takato exhales relieved of seeing a familiar face.
He starts smiling, but the smile fades the second he remembers the gun.
"AYAGI-KUN...WATCH OUT...HE HAS A GUN ON THE NIGHT TABLE..." Takato warns his saver.
The long haired man beside him jolts and looks asking at Takato.
The man's eyes are filled of amusement and perhaps a hint of pitying for Takato.
Then the man smirks and looks at Chihiro who takes off his sunglasses while he walks against the bed.
"Oh? Do you want him before me... sir?" The man asks chuckling.
Takato jolts and looks confused at the two men. Sir?
Chihiro smirks.
"Yeah... No one are allowed to put a finger on him until I'm finished with him... I've been waiting for this day a long time now...I deserve to enjoy my precious prize before everyone else do..." he says while he starts taking down his jeans and boxer to his knees.
"I understand, Sir..." the other man clears his throat and stands up from the other side of the bed and is facing the wall to not staring at his boss's son while he is enjoying Takato.

Takato shakes his head when Chihiro is shifting into right position to fuck him.
"Why?... I thought....We were friends..." Takato says and start tearing up again.
Chihiro smiles and bends Takato's legs a little while he leans forward to find the hole between Takato's buttocks.
"I never said we were friends...I have wanted you since the first time I saw you at that gig we had together... I were planning to rape you that night when you were defenseless and drunk...But since I saw you were taken by the son of the Yakuza boss...I couldn't touch you...But now..." he licks his lips.
"Now I'm allowed to touch you... Tonight you are mine..." he adds and starts pushing his dick into Takato when he finally found the entrance.
Takato gasps jolting.
"B-but..." Takato protests while tears are soaking his flushed cheeks.
The tall and muscular man shakes his head with a teasing smile.
"There are no but..."
Takato furrows his eyebrows.
"And... you are lying..."
"Lying?"
"Y-yeah...Chunta isn't a part of mafia... Stop lying..."
Chihiro snickers and leans against Takato's ear.
"Well... He is...Your twisted boyfriend keeps some nasty secrets from you..." he whispers and make Takato to wide his eyes.
"N-no..."
The man with a beauty mark by his mouth to the left side of his chin, leans away from Takato's face.
"Yes..." he hisses smiling and moves his hips forward and backward to get his whole dick eventually into Takato.
Takato closes his eyes while he wrinkles his face of pain and sorrow.
When Chihiro has got his dick deep enough inside Takato's backside, he starts thrusting fast and hardly.
"Gah..." Takato tilts his head up of pain.
Ayagi starts laughing of excitement.
"Finally....Finally..." he mumbles shouting with a crazy look as he was possessed by a demon.
Takato turns his head to the side, facing the night table.
"Chunta....Andreas... Help me..." he begs mumbling with a lower voice...