ch 16 part one; No, I don't want to! Baka

Takato sighs frustrated when he must walk to the studio on his free day.
He was planning on taking a cold beer in the bath and then, maybe eating something delicious while he's watching a movie.
No work, no Junta or Andreas. This day was supposed to be his free day to do whatever he wanted.
But nooo... Junta harassed him with smses and phone calls to persuade him to come over to the studio.
Takato gave up and said he will come over.
He has no idea why Junta want to meet at the studio.
But he gets an annoying feeling he doesn't want to know. And he gets the feeling that; he should turn around when he has the chance and run away.
Junta has been acting weirdly lately. More than usual.
And Takato is afraid this has something to do with Junta sudden weird behavior.

Takato walks into the studio and looks around.
"Hey! Azumaya-kun...If you are here...Come out..." he shouts while he is walking around the empty rooms.
He has never thought about it, but it feels pretty scary when no one are around.
The floors creaks below his feet for each steps he takes.
A sound he never had noticed before.
Takato starts shivering a little.
"C-chunta..." he mumbles while he is entering the room there they are shooting the scenes.
He gasps jolting when he sees the camcorder he hasn't seen before. It looks too small to be an actual camcorder they uses during the shooting. This camcorder looks more like it's a private camera someone had placed there in front the stage.
Takato raises an eyebrow and walks against the camcorder and starts examining it. Forgetting to be afraid.
"Takato-chan! You came~ " Junta says happily when he appears around the corner of the stage.
The blond hunk holds a small bunch of paper in his right hand.
Takato looks at Junta and snorts.
" Of course... You were harassing me until I agreed..." he mutters and crosses his arms.
" So, I decided to show up and see what you want of me...Then I will get back home and enjoy the day as I wanted from the beginning..." he adds sighing and shakes his head a slightly.
Junta chuckles as there are no way he will let Takato off the hook when he managed to get him here in first place.
Takato looks curiously around.
"Tell me...Why did I have to come over here? I could've come to your place instead..." he asks and unties his arms.
Junta smirks snickering and reaches out the papers against Takato.
"Here~☆"
Takato raises an eyebrow and grabs them.
Then he starts reading the papers.
T= Takato-chan<3 J= Junta/chunta
T; Who are there? Show yourself!
J; It's me Satoru Nobuhiko, your brother's friend.
T; Oh... I deeply apologies Nobuhiko-kun...But my oniisan isn't home yet.
J; It's fine... I didn't came to meet him...I actually came to meet you.
T; N-nobuhiko-kun...What...What are y-you doing?
J; Shizuka-chan...please...Call me by first name.
T; N-...Satoru-kun...
J; That's right... Say it again...It turns me on.
T; Satoru-kun...oh...ah...mm

Takato flinches and narrows his eyes. Then he clenches his hands hardly at the papers and starts breathing heavier since he starts boiling of anger.
"Wha....What is THIS?!" He grits his teeth angrily and hasn't finished reading the papers since he starts understanding what this is supposed to be.
He stares accusing at Junta who starts chuckling while he runs his hand into his blond hair.
"Just a manuscript I made for you and me...." he shrugs smiling.
"BAKA!" Takato yells and makes Junta to jolt.
" No way I will make a dirty movie... And definitely not with you..."
Junta tilts his head.
"Will you do if I pay you 1000 yen?"
Takato flinches angrily.
"NO! I don't want to, baka! Baka...baka...Baaaakaaa " Takato shouts and stomp his foot angrily at the floor.
Junta looks disappointed.
"Please...I-..." he starts saying.
"Beside!" Takato interrupts snorting.
"Why do I have to play a girl!? Don't tell me you have been a perv and bought women clothes to me!!!"
The sandy blond haired man starts chuckling nervously.
" Please Takato-chan..." he begs seriously and looks into Takato's blue upset eyes.
" It's just a skirt... And it's just a role-..."
Takato grits his teeth with flushed face before he throws the bunch of papers at Junta's face.
"YOU STUPID MORON..." Takato yells and turns around.
"Huh?...Takato-chan?...Takato-chan...Where are you going?" Junta asks confused.
"HOME!" Takato yells while he walks.
"Stupid horny angel..." he mutters.

Takato walks out from the building, still muttering there he is insulting Junta.
He isn't noticing how two muscular men dressed in colorful shirts with black flowers as pattern, are walking out from a black car.
The men with sunglasses start approaching Takato from behind there one of the men takes up a cloth from the pocket of his black jeans.
The man with the cloth embraces Takato from behind.
"Chunta?!" Takato jolts and inhales to scold his boyfriend when the man cover his mouth and nose with the cloth.
The cloth smells strongly of some kind of chemical and Takato inhales surprised.
"Nani?..." Takato feels how he starts blinking heavier and more slowly as he is about to fall asleep.
The surrounding starts blurring and everything starts turning black.
Takato leans heavily forward there the man with the cloth catches him and picks him up.
"Let's go before mister Azumaya shows up..." the man says to his companion who nods agreeing.

Junta walks out from the building with the things he had taken with him, like the camcorder, the papers and some clothes.
The blond hunk sighs disappointed when he notices how a black car starts driving away in fast speed.
He gasps jolting and looks curiously at the car there he notices Takato is sleeping in the backseat.
"Takato-chan?!" He gasps with widened eyes.
He was about to take some steps forward against the car, to run after it. When he understands there are no point with running after it since he won't be able to catch up with the car.
Instead he swallows hardly and tries memorizing the license plate of that car.
He mumbles the numbers and letters to remember them better.
Junta gets the feeling he has seen that car somewhere. But he can't remember where.
But he will surely making sure he will remember and find those bastards who took his Takato away from him.
They are going to pay if they have'd harmed his boyfriend.
Even if Takato has only lost one single hair on his beautiful head, he'll make sure these men will start begging for mercy and wish they weren't born in first place.
Junta takes up his phone and starts calling his emergency number.
"Hi, we have a problem... We need to start an emergency meeting with the gang... Call the others and I will meet you at the usual place about a half hour..." Junta tells the man he called.
Then he hangs up shortly after that and looks against the direction there the car drove to.
His heart pounds faster of fear.
What if he will be too late and something awful happens with his boyfriend?
"Fuck..." Junta mutters and starts heading home to pick up something on the way to the secret meeting...