Flaw 14

I'm bacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk kekeke
Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm I thought this will be deleted when I came back, I'm so happy it wasn't but just to rub it in that persons face. LET THEM EAT SMUT or cake as the French say XD. (don't eat it for real tho unless you know you like eating smut or not...) the end of the chapter will show my life crisis like oh meh gosh Becky I went through fricking hell no lie....NO FLEX ZONE to late okay.
--------------------🌚🌚
Erza prov:
My eyes widen as Jellal pressed his cool bearing lips against mine, all my thoughts seemed to float or disperse away and I felt still in time.

He's so warm.

I felt my face burn hotter and hotter and my heart bumped faster with each second we were intertwined. I could hear the wind sway and the sounds of the rushing steam waves flooded into my ears. He was cool and warm at the same time, and I was still in utter awe by the sudden events why am I letting this boy kiss me?!?!

I finally snapped back to reality and pushed him away. I took deep breaths still blushing. "You damn jerk you stole my first kiss!" I cried, he covered his mouth and started to laugh.

"Are you really laughing!" I shouted still breathing heavily. "I knew it...I knew it I-knew-it." He chanted.

Did I really just let the only person I hate with all my heart fricking kiss me.

I tried to regain my posture and ran my fingers through my hair in a rushed manner he was still laughing. My bit my lower lip feeling the sudden urge to kill this bastard. He stopped laughing and peered at me his eyes were clouded and showed no innocence.

"Did you really think I kissed like that? If you honestly up mostly did then I'm a shit ton offended."

"And why must you curse Jellal?"

"Cuz I wanna and I fucking can."

I puffed my cheeks out annoyed and he smirked. "You're actually cute." he breathed. "Gesh thanks Jellal I'm so happy the bad boy approves of me now I can be happy forever and ever!" I stated in a high pitched tone using hand motions like the popular girls at our school do all the time.

"Do you wanna see how I actually kiss?" Jellal asked still grinning, I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking.
My face heated up again, and I felt the sweat trickle down my palm. I tapped my foot in the plush grass rapidly, I have an habit of doing that when I'm extremely nervous.

He seemed as clam as possibly and walked back towards me. He gazed his fingers over my lips and tingling sensation s rushed up my back. "You're so sweet Erza I want to taste you again." He said.

Without response he started to kiss me but it was a totally different one from the first.

DONE YAS DONE sorry I was to lazy to type more and I'm kind of zoned out right now so yeah but still this was my fricking crisis:

I'm walking in school doing my own thing when this crazy hoe gonna walk up to me and start to attack me.

I defend myself and yank her weave out or extensions idk the term for whatever that raccoon was.

I get suspended and my Mom freaks out so she sends me to go live with my Grandma for a while (like Er 4 days or something)

And my grandma ain't go no weefee or no electricity or no pluming

Guys I fricking did my stuff in a hole a hole 0.0 I saw the unseen

BAI