Flaw 17

Senpai......I finally updated. :3 also a new couple pops up, that's a forbidden love ;3. Plz, vote, share and I would absolutely positively love a comment. Plz someone make me a cover lol CX.

Gray POV:

"Cheater....cheater...cheater." I watched as Juvia pouted over and over again holding the maroon basketball, in her hands, her jet-black polished nails grasping the tips of the ball.
The sun was starting to set, and the welcoming warm colors of the sky seemed to painted her, as she stood in it's reflection. My eyes wandered over to Juvia, and I couldn't help but study her.

She seemed, no, she was colossally different from the girls, I usually are attracted to. Her hair wasn't tamed or grease half to death, she had piercings, and I bet a few tattoos, she wore black boots and her jeans were ripped, but you could tell they did not come ripped like that, and she wore bold makeup.

She then caught my gaze, and angrily glared back at me.

"What the hell are you gawking at Red?"

"My name's not Red, Juvia it's Gray." I replied back calmly, she shrugged her shoulders and went back to tracing her nails around the basketball. I started to walk towards her, and now stood inches away from her face.

Another girl would've been blushing so hard right now, but Juvia just stared back coldly with her Prussian blue eyes, I was at least a foot taller then her, so I
bended over, and whispered in her ear. "-

Gajeel POV:

"Gajeel marry m-me, hey Gajeel! Do it let's make a shit ton of babies!!" Levy slurred, as she was laid out on the coach, as drunk as she could be. I took her back to our hangout, and she was totally wasted.

"Shunt up Levy you're completely wasted!" I screamed at her, but she didn't listen, she started back up again with her endless ranting session.

I heard a small muffled laugh from Jellal and turned to face him, he was sitting on a small wooden table, smoking a cigarette, as usual, and had his guitar in his hands gracing the strings with his fingers.

"Oi, what's so funny?!" I demand. He peered back up at me, and smirked.

"How much in love you two are."

I yanked the cigarette from his mouth, and stomped it on the ground. "Like hell I love her!" His smirk became wider, and he patted my head. And spoke in a mocking high-pitched voice.

"Aw, Gajeel-chan has a crush on Levy-san! It's like a shoujo romance in real life!" He teased.

"Shunt up." I shot back.

"Fine you don't mind if I take her then?"

No one POV:

"Ah, Bickslow you sure do work wonders with your tongue."

-----------------------------------
I KNOW DON'T KILL MEH THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF CLIFFHANGERS XD.

On the other hand if you want a lemon, I made a Gruvia lemon book called "Slave." So pls go check it out! ^^

BAI GURL.