Flaw 1

Hope you like it!

Lucy prov:
"Bye Daddy!" I exclaimed as I stepped out of my Dads sport car onto the campus grounds it was a sunny day and the sky was painted a light blue. The moment I stepped on to campus my friend Lisanna ran up towards me and colliding my hands into hers. "Keith so wants you!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes as we walked "who wouldn't want me." I bragged.

"I'm so jelly Lucy that hunk wants you!" She widen her eyes and fake pouted. I laughed. You should be jealous bitch. We continued walking down the campus grounds and saw that tatted boy leaning on a pole smoking and the blue hair emo talking to him. Lisanna leaned closer to me and whispered "I wonder what the rats are doing out this early."

I laughed once again and grabbed her hand tighter so we can walk faster. "Lets get away from these dark depressed bitchs I feel like I'm going to barf from weirdness." I proclaimed as we walked into the building.

"Come donate at drama club for the play!" We heard Erza yelling. I rolled my eyes and we walked into the gym to go see the basketball players practice.

As we entered the Spartan theme gym I saw Gray dunking baskets and dodging players."Damn Gray is so hot it's not even funny." I said as we watched the toned body, raven hair boy shoot another basket. Lisanna huffed "I'll rather watch the boys in the swim club and look at their fricking hot bodies." I rolled my eyes at Lisanna's comment. The only reason why I hang with you is because you're cool whore.

Levy prov:
"Count Olaf leave Sunny alone" I mummer to myself as I flipped the page. I was in the library reading Series of unfortunate events when the principle walked up to me.
"Oh hello Mr.Makarov" I remarked as he straighten his tie and cleared his throat.

"You Mcgraden" he asked I nodded slowly. "Follow me to my office" he said. I nodded once more and stood up. He then led me down the hall to his office. He then opened the door for me and I gave a slight bow to show my thanks before I entered. Once I entered the quaint vintage office the small man faced me and said.

"I'm going to get the other seven students you wait here Miss.Mcgraden." I nodded slowly as he exit the room.

Natsu prov:
"Come on babe give me another chance" I pouted as I kissed the girl again. She pushed me off of her "like hell you jerk!" She screamed I then got up and smacked her ass. "I only wanted you for your huge tits anyway!" I screamed as she stomped away. I then dusted my shirt off and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Dumbass girl I didn't even know your fucking name." I said underneath my breath as I walked down the wood polished hall.
"NATSU!!!" I heard a loud scream and turned around to see a tiny man running after me.Once the small man approached me I took a step back.

"Oh hey principal I didn't do it" I said before trying to walk away.
"Get the hell back over here!" He bellowed. Wow he's not joking. I nodded and held my hands up.
"Gosh I know the routine Gramps to the office." I over exaggerated. Once we arrived at his office I saw Levy sitting in a chair reading a book. Gramps then left the room and I gazed over to Levy. I tapped on the edge of the wooden chair slightly to grabbed Levy's attention.

"Oh hey Levy." I said flirting she held her up. "Don't even try playboy." She demanded. I smirked and nodded and she placed her hand down once more to go back into her book.

Lucy prov:
After the basketball practice was done I walked up to a sweat soaked Gray rubbing his body off with a towel. "Nice practice Gray I think you deserve a really nice gift." I flirted. Gray eyes shot up to me and he smiled "thanks Lucy" he breathed tying his shoes. Did he really just ignore me!?!?! I opened my mouth to say something once more but was Interrupted.

"Heartfilia and Fullbuster!" We both looked in the direction of the loud voice to see Mr.Makarov speeding towards us.
"My office now!" He screamed at us. We both then followed the tiny man out of utter confusion. Once we arrived a blue hair hipster and Natsu the school playboy were here.

"Ugh trash." I screeched underneath my breath.

I loud bang happened and in walked in that blue hair girl from before. She wore ripped jeans and a faded Rolling Stones black tee shirt.

Juvia prov:
"Oh hey I was called here." I voiced. I then looked around the vintage old office I was in. I walked over to the bench the pink hair boy was sitting and sat beside him. I then turned to look at the very diverse people surrounding me. I saw the mean plastic, playboy, athlete and a cool hipster chick I guess I would hang with.

"Ew more fucking trash" the blonde said I turned around to face her. "And who the fuck are you?" I asked she raised a eyebrow and wore a cocky smirk.

"Of course you know who I am please I run this school." I shook my head and stuck my middle finger up. "Screw you." I said she gave me a hateful look and I laughed. The Raven haired boy then chuckled underneath his breath And I rolled my eyes.

The principal then brought in Gajeel and Jellal and the moment they entered we knew there must be real trouble but we were also surprised when the class president Erza trailed behind them in a calm fashion.

Gajeel prov:
After we were all in the office the master cleared his throat. And began to speak......

Hiya hope you like it! sorry for mistakes I'm like half asleep revising this