Flaw 5

Hope you like it thank u for reading and sorry for the lack of ships right now. I know the whole school thing is really cliché and I'm trying to make it not. Also I wanna thank XWonderland18X for reading and liking this story! You da best gurl! (Also more dedications later on don't think I forget about ya! ^.^) also another short chapter because I'm writing this as we drive to my dance class sorry!

Juvia prov:
As I walked along to campus grounds heading to dentition a girl with slick back hair and circular glasses walked up towards me with two goons tweedledum and tweedledee behind her. I glared at the popular girls standing before me and I swear it's a miracle I haven't blind my eyes from the aggressive amount of lipgloss these girls had on.

DAPHOE PROV: (sorry I do a clever word play when I get the chance XD)
I looked at Juvia and was immediately painted with rich green envy. I pointed one of my perfect pink French manicured nails on her chest and hissed with utter disgust. "Who are you?"

She rolled her eyes as if my threat was child's play. "I didn't know we had that ugly smoking caterpillar from Alice in wonderland here." She acted cheerfully and smacked her hands together sarcastically. She then shot her eyes towards me making me step back a little.

"Listen up don't fuck with me." She stated her whole demour changing in the drop of an hat.

"Why please I'll ruin you r-" she then shunt me up with the glare of her demanding eyes. "My reputation?! Does it look like I care what these people I probably won't ever see after high school think! You disgust me,guess what bitch I could care less!" I jumped back as she stomped her boot on the floor making an loud thud.

"I can't believe I was like you once! I'm soo happy I left this fake life!" I quickly remembered her and Lucy popped into my mind to. The only girl who helped Lucy and Lucy ruined her life...

"I have to get to dentition." She said walking away as I stood there dumfounded.

DONE!!!!!! Bye bye until next time people's
( •.•)-! Sorry for a short boring chapter once again