Flaw 19

The spacing was weird AF last chapter. Anyway hope u enjoy the chapter ÷). Love you 🙆🙆🏻🙆🏼🙆🏽🙆🏾🙆🏿 ALSO THE NEW RACE EMJOIS R IN YASSSSS. Also can you guess which girl in the story the media pic belongs to?? Also thanks for 36 k reads XD hope we can reach 40 k reads. :3

Levy Pov:

"Did you not hear me Levy?!?! I mean, this is pure shit! I do everything for my Laxus and he still flocks to other women like Mira-Jane! I mean you can't win for losing!!"

"Uh-huh." I responded to a raging Freed, as I read The Outsiders. My head felt like lead, and I was extremely dizzy. Did I have something weird last night? I guess Freed noticed, and he asked. "Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah I'm fine, Freed." I responded, laying my book on the court yard table. I oddly wished Juvia was hear to flick me on the head, and tell me, in her own words. "To get your shit together." Freed smiled at me and nodded. "That's good, but I still think you should go to the nurse."

I returned a weak smile, to the green haired boy. "Yeah, thanks." I said while getting up ready to go to biology. Damn I got hangover...

Gray POV:

"Practice is over!" Coach G bellowed over the crowd of screaming fan girls that come to watch us practice. I grabbed the rag off my shoulder, and wiped my forehead trickled in sweat. And for the first time in forever I actually looked at the mob of fan girls. Trying to find one girl.

"Good job Gray-sama!"
"Do your best again next time!" I heard multiple chants coming from the bleachers. I clenched my fist when I didn't see Juvia...I practiced extra hard for her today. I closed my eyes and took an deep breath. I just wanna see her face...

"Hey Gray." I opened my eyes happy, only to be disappointed. Lucy stood in front of me with Daphne, my Ex, and Mira's younger sister. I avoided all eye contact with Daphne, and stared at Lucy.

"Hey Lucy." I called, plastering a smile on my face. She was still in her cheerleader uniform, and damn, that stuff was revealing...

She smirked when she caught me eyeballing her breasts, and tapped my shoulder. "Good job today, may we talk alone for an second?" I opened my mouth to respond, but Natsu came out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Lucy Pov:

That fucking dumbass! I was just about to get Gray.

I crossed my arms, as Natsu stuck out his tongue while Gray wasn't looking.
"We ain't got no damn time for talking Gray! Coach Gildarts want us, and Cana wants to talk to us about the game play." Gray simply nodded, and winked at Natsu. He then walked away. The hell..

Natsu was eyeing Lisanna the whole time, and flashed a playful smirk at her. "Hey pretty girl wanna see what's hanging?" He exclaimed. A tingle happened in my body when he asked her that.

"No thanks, I already have a boyfriend." She cold-heartedly responded. Natsu frowned, and spun around. "All the good girls are taken." He pouted walking away. I gritted my teeth. He has me doesn't he I mean like, what the hell?!?!

Ezra Pov:

"I'm not his girlfriend!" I blurted out to Juvia as she still stood in the doorway.

"You guys made out though right?" She asked. I shifted my glance to the ground and she laughed. "You're so cute." She breathed, teasing me by touching my blood-stained hair. I blushed, and she gave me an boyish grin.

"No worries, I don't roll that way." She stated. I shook my head and got myself together. "I'm here, because I got in trouble..." I begun. She lit an cigarette, and puffed.

"So you're not here to fuck Jellal?"

"No!"

"Then come on right in."

::::::::::::::

Too lazy to revise.