Flaw 21

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if you'd still like to read my stories :) *sings in Adele voice, but I sound like a chicken*

(Also I don't revise sorry qween)

Lucy POV:

"I'm leaving" I proclaimed standing up from the bleachers, grabbing my bags. I can't believe Nastu, I hate him. I truly do, he blackmails me, and proceeds to ruin my love life.

"I'll come with!" Daphne exclaims grabbing her stuff. Lisanna still sat, hanging over the bench.  I roll my eyes. Isn't this bitch coming? She knows I don't ask...

She looked sad, probably cause her ugly boyfriend won't answer the phone. "Whatever," I mutter.

"Let's go Daphne."

"Okay Lucy!"

We were hopping off the benches, when Cana jolted up to us. "Hey Lucy!" She said, with stack in her hands.

"What?" I asked, eyeing at her. She had a hot body, and had nice hair. Why does she work with boys basketball again? Isn't she aware they're probably staring at her every second that get? Plus, her Dad is the coach isn't that embarrassing.

"I got a call from the office, to deliver these papers to B-100, a teacher is teaching health in there next period and they need these papers. Do you mind running these papers to there?"

Of course I do, I have places to be, I'm not some tomboy like you.

But, I just plastered a fake smile. "Of course I wouldn't." I lied. She gleamed, and handed me the stack of light green papers.

"Let's go Daphne." I told her. When we were leaving I glanced back at the team. Natsu was eyeing me, 3 pm, he mouthed.

What does that mean?

Mira POV:

"You can leave now, hun." The office lady said, handing me a pass. May leave. I wanted to correct, but I didn't. That sure had me thinking. I can kiss Bisclow , anyone can who has lips matter of factly.

He asked, "Can you kiss me?" I nodded, and it escalated from that point. Of course I can, I have lips, I decided. He didn't say may, he said can. I decided to kiss him, I'm horrible, just horrible. I had a small thing heating up with Laxus too, I just ruin everything.

Speaking of Laxus, as I walked out the hallway I saw Freed. "Hi freed." I smiled at him. He gave the stank eye, and didn't say hi back. I think he may have feelings for Laxus, I'm not certain for sure though.

"Hello...I forgot your name." He spat.

"Mira." I replied smiling.

"Hoe." He muttered.

"What?" I asked, getting angry.

"Oh, not you. I need a hoe, to garden with." He smirked, Lair, I thought.

"Well okay, um, bye then. I guess..." I told Freed. Freed waved, but then stopped, I stopped to."Also Lisanna is looking for you. She's in the gym." I nodded, then he walked off. I'll handle this later, I have to get to class. I thought, but my feet were taking me into an opposite direction as a started towards the gym.

Gray POV:

Practice was now officially over. I was sweating like hell, and just wanted to leave, leave school even, but three periods were left, and I sadly have dentition. At least I get to see Juvia. That surely brought a smile to my face. 

Then I thought of Daphne, and other girls I used for sex. Juvia was going to be different though, she gives me others feelings that are not just in my pants. I started to zone out, as Cana bellowed to our team.

Juvia will definitely be different.

*•~~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*•*•*•~*•~*~•*~

I hoped you enjoyed hun. More gale will be in the next chappie, and a lot of other stuff to come. (Also if you don't remember B-100 is where Juvia, Erza etc. are at ;))
Also do you think Juvia and Lucy can become friends again?

Will Mira confess what she has done?

Will freed ever get to do the nasty with Laxus?"

Find out next time on... Idk.