🎄Decorations🎄

⚠️Kinda lewd. You have been warned.⚠️

It had only been some measly Christmas decorations, but it meant the world to Vanya. She had tried various angles, and many more. Of course, it was only the inside, but Vanya couldn't wait for it to be done. Finally, towards the end of her decorating spree, Vanya was hanging up some garland on the end of the hand rails, so she had to grab a ladder. Climbing up, she found her knees to become wobbly and shaky as she regained balance. Stringing the garland as she had planned, she certainly didn't plan for Five, the 16 year old boy at the bottom who had held the ladder for her, have a perfect view of what was under her skirt. Five, blushing immediately at the sight, couldn't drag his eyes away from her...panties.

"Five! How does it look!" She beamed at him, stepping aside so he could take a look at her work. 

"Uhm, I think you shift it slightly to the right." Five said, as he mentally cursed at himself for his teenage hormones. 

" Okay!" Vanya said cheerfully, moving the lit.up garland to the right, standing on her tiptoes and leaning over.

Her perky ass was practically in the perfect spot for Fives vision and he felt his member pressing against the school boy shorts he was wearing. The wave of lewd thoughts crossed over his mind and a dark look loomed over his eyes. But Vanya, being the helpless, innocent individual she was, carried on. She finished and started to climb down the ladder, hoping off the last couple of steps. She smiled at him, the dark tinted fading and then dragged him over to help her with something else.

It was official. Christmas was now Five's favorite holiday.

#####################

Maybe a double post cause this was short? :) Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON! And of course, happy Monday :D