🌸Spring🌸

As spring had rolled around, so did a fresh new Hargreaves house. Vanya yawned and stretched taking in the beautiful morning. She leered out her window, looking at the gorgeous colors that adorned the trees. Pinks and yellows scattered across the courtyard. Vanya sighed happily, leaning her head on the window sill. Although it was 3 in the morning, Vanya felt oddly refreshed. Feeling a chill run down her spine, she grabbed a nearby blanket, wrapping herself in the soft fabric. Sun gapped in through the open window when there was a flash.

"Vanya!" Five said, smiling slightly at the sight of her.

"Oh, hello Five" she turned to him, blushed, the focused back on a bird outside the window.

"How did you know I was awake?-" Vanya asked, cocking her head slightly, allowing her long brown hair to graceful cassacade down her slim shoulder.

Five noticed how cute she looked, as the sunlight streamed gently on the right places of her face.

"I- just knew." He said stubbornly, refusing to admit that he checked open on her from time to time.

"Okay." Vanya said happily unknowing.

She patted next to her, as Five obliged, sitting in her small bed next to her. They sat in silence for a small amount of time.

"Smells good." Five said taking a deep breath.

"The flowers? They do give off a beautiful arroma-" Vanya said, giving one off her little giddy smiles

"Erm, yes, the flowers." Five quickly covered up.

He was really just taking about her. Her perfume and shampoo had created some lovely smell that resignated inside Fives nose. However, Vanya didn't need to know that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, don't really know where this one came from but it's cute :) I hope April turns out to be enjoyable! Stay spooky cookies!♥️🍪