🍫♥️Love is like a box of chocolates♥️🍫

Love is like a box of chocolates.

     You never know what your going to get.

You could say the same thing for shy 15 year old Vanya. She was only 13 when she realized her crush on a certain boy in the Umbrella Academy. In her defense, she only had ever saw him, and her other siblings. Vanya, stomach filling with dread and excitement at the realization, has to push it all down. Five was her sibling, he couldn't reciprocate these types of feelings...right?

Well....adopted sibling.

Vanya walked to her room, the large, empty hallway of the children's wing seemed to wind on forever. She did a small twirl, glidding swifty through her doorway. She sighed, grabbing the case that was stashed neatly under her bed. Pulling it out she plopped on her bed, arranging her music sheets and tuning her violin. She thought alot about her newly found loneliness. She was rarely allowed to leave the academys walls, and only ever talked to Five and Ben. She kept on thinking about all the things she missed while she was couped up.

She finally pressed the bow to her strings, allowing her hand to lead it across the violin playing 'Bach-partita No. 2'. She, unfortunately, was unable to finish the song as she heard the large academy door slam open. Her bow screeched across the strings, making an ugly hissing noise. She winced at the vile noise, cringing as she put her violin back in the case. Shoving back under the bed, Vanya peaks her head out of her door. Alison was walking to her room with Luther, Ben and Klaus were talking, Deigo could be heard throwing a form of knife at his door. Five was walking briskly down the hallway towards her room, a pissed off look apparent on his face.

"Vanya, you will not believe how stupid our siblings our." Five grumbled, sitting on her bed.

"Oh? What happened?" Vanya asked, shutting the door, locking it, and taking a seat next to Five.

"They are so useless sometimes! We could hav-" Five started saying but Vanya wasn't really paying attention.

Vanya was specifically looking at his facial features. The way the light streamed from her window and hit his face, making him glow. His hair was almost perfectly combed to the side, and Vanya could of sworn her heart was about to beat out of her chest.

"-times they just don't have braincells. Anyways, how are you Vanya?" Five finished talking, snapping Vanya out of her trance. Five cocked an eyebrow at her, as she had looked as if she was nervous.

"Hey, you alright Van?" Five said, placing a hand on her shoulder, getting closer to her face to see if something was wrong.

"O-oh nothing, I, just, er, uhm" Vanya couldn't even form sentences from the close proximity of her and Five.

Five backed up, his face slightly red and Vanya's was burning. She touched her cheeks after Five left for training, trying to cool them down. She was surley in for a wild ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! Happy Mondayyy~ I might make a part two to this Oneshots, considering I wanna make little parts where they slowly fall in love 👉👈. Anyways! Have a nice day and stay spooky little cookies! ♥️🍪