🍓Strawberries🍓

Vanya had just washed the small basket strawberries she had gotten from mother. She had begged the robotic woman to take her to the farmers market and get fresh fruits. All the colors were such a sight, and the bustling of the people around her combined with the fresh air and smell of handmade foods hit her like a wave, as she took in her surroundings. Finally, at last, she could pop one of the sweet looking strawberries into her mouth.

         Five was standing next to her, brewing his coffee, as he watched her from his peripheral.  Vanya's lips were infatuating, as she bit into the fruit, it became obsolete. Her lips gently curled around it, as she took a bite, they pursed as she chewed, stained lightly red. A smile spread across her face as she turned to Five.

"It tastes amazing!" She gushed, taking another small bite, leaving the green leaves untouched.

"Can I taste?" He asked, acting interested in the fruit.

"Sure!" 

       But before Vanya could hand him the basket, his hand gently lifted up her chin, as he lowered his head to swiftly encapture her lips in a soft kiss. He let his lips linger, enjoying the taste of the fresh strawberries mixed with the feeling of the soft edge of her mouth on his. He pulled away, before licking his lips, a small non-chalant smirk.

"You're right, it is really good." He said, before grabbing his coffee and teleporting away, leaving Vanya blushing profusely.

Her face seemed to match the strawberries.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lack of posts IKIK JUST HAVENT HAD THE TIME but take this, and hopefully more updates to come :))