⚡Thunder⚡

+-&Five's POV&-+

Waking up suddenly, I look at my small alarm clock that sat on my side desk, reading 2 am. I sat up, yawning and stretching. It was late, yet I was thirsty, so I walked downstairs. On my way, a boom from outside could be heard, as I also hear a high pitched squeal from Vanya's room. Gently opening the doors, I'm greeted by Vanya's small, curled up shivering body on her bed.

BOOM

"EKKK!" Vanya's eyes widen as she scream, closing her eyes shut, covering her ears very tight, and resuming her position.

I walk over to her bed, gently laying my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me, her eyes glossy with tears.

"F-fiv-" Vanya started, but another thunder cracked and her eyes widened once again.

I felt her as she quickly grabbed onto me, buring her head in my chest. I blushed, I had never seen Vanya in such a state. I grabbed her gently, pushing her back on the bed as she shakily laid down. Laying down next to her, I pressed her closer to me, gently stroking her hair.

"Shhh, it's okay." I say, holding her to me.

"T-thank you Five." Vanya says.

Everytime the thunder roars, Vanya let's out a small whimper, and hugs me tighter, if that was even possible.

I think thunderstorms are quite...refreshing.

*************
Short chapter, I know, sorry, but I liked it 😌. Hopping to start taking more request so roll em in. For now, enjoy lil cookies!! 🍪♥️