💨Cold💨

The Hargreaves house was quiet, the only noise coming from Vanyas room. The faint noises of her sneezing could be softly heard. Vanya had been wrapped in blankets, attempting to keep herself warm.  

Klaus popped his head through Vanya's door frame, checking up on her. It was currently 3am and both were up from a draft coming from somewhere in the house.

"Vanya? Psssst Vanya!" Klaus loudly whispered to the ball of blankets.

"W-what are you doing awake?" Vanya whispered softly.

"It's fucking freezing in here, my dear Vanya. So until we find out what is causing this, I will not sleep." Kalus said, as if he were giving a monologue in a movie.

Vanya stifled a laugh and nodded, taking a blanket and following him. They walked to the hallway, peeking their heads around. The open window, not being opened at all. There was a giant hole in the window, shattered glass littered the floor.

"What-"

"Luther." Kalus shortly responded.

Both siblings parted ways, but on the way back to her room, Vanya couldn't help but steer her way to Fives room. She poked her head in, as he lay asleep on his bed. Vanya walked over to him, and saw that he too, was cold, but had managed to sleep through it. She took the blanket from her shoulders and gently drapped it over him, softly kissing him on the forehead.

Vanya scurried out of the room and raced back to her own, careful not to make and loud noises. She laid in bed smiling, slowly drifting to sleep.

Five woke up the morning off, and noticed the soft fabric that had kept him warm.

"Where did this blanket come from?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yargh ye mateys, happy Monday! Here's the promised chapter 😌☝️Enjoy! It's a little shorter, but I'm working on a longer one:) stay spooky lil cookies ♥️🍪