Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm really sorry that I didn't post.I had some family issues and I got me really down at the point where I lost my motivation but now I'm back and feeling better! Anyways back to the story!
⚠️warning ⚠️Gore and a lot of it
-
-
-
Once Kaminari left, Izuku shigned and went to check out if his theory was right. He walked out to the main doors and walked over to the liquid on the ground.
He was right.
It wasn't whatever the blond was saying but blood. The scary thing it's that it was a lot of it.
"Maybe one of Kojis animals got hurt-.."
He looked around seeing more blood as that thing that was harmed was now being dragged away. He bites his lip nervously and decides to go and check it out(a horrible decision really -) 'maybe someone needed help..' he thought as he quickly followed the drips of blood, following the small path.

He soon heard some grunts and laughing. Getting scared now, he hid behind a big tree and peeked to see who it was and what was happening. He didn't want to jump into action right away.
The second he saw what was happening he immediately regretted it. Urarakas body was being dragged by Kirishima who was now maniacally laughing while he was trying his best to get rib of her body. The greenette quickly closed his mouth in disgust and pure fear. Hot tears started falling down his face as he remembered all these times he hang out with Uraraka.
Her adorable smile..her chubby cheeks..her positivity..her determination of becoming a hero..why would Kirishima do something like that..?
'This guy's crazy! I have to tell the others.' He thought before opening his phone. He got to his contacts and called the first student he saw. '..kacchan 'why him out of everyone..'
Unlikely for Deku the phone started buzzing a bit too loud for the Eijirou  to not notice.

The red head shigned and with an annoyed look across his face and started walking over
"Who's there?" He asked wiping some blood off his cheek .
Out of panic the boy dropped his phone and started running away. Kirishimas eyes widen as he thinks of running up to him but he didn't bc of the body that was laying on the ground. He started getting nervous but that was only until he saw the phone. He clicked his tongue and picked up the small device looking at the name. "Kacchan . Great.. that freak will tell everyone now.." he shigned and got up before walking over to the body and quickly getting rib of it
-
-
-
To be continued