Part 16

Never intended for this chapter to be this long with that being said :
TRIGGERS:
-nsfw scene-> gagging, choking and a bit of praising/ sex talk(?) (will give a warning when starts and when scene finishes )

—————————————
Back with katsuki and Kirishima

Once the morning rolled by and Kirishima moved on his bed trying to cuddle with the blonde he was taken by surprise when he realized no one was around. Opening his eyes he jumped up from the bed confused only to calm down as soon as he noticed katsukis icy glare on him. Relaxing he glanced at katsuki who was changing before looking away again
"Good morning to you too " the blonde spoke up putting his head through a black hoodie of his.

"Mm.. morning kat..you scared me" the red head spoke up scratching his very messy hair. He needed to take a shower.
"So .,when are we going?"  Bakugou asked pushing the blankets off of the other before freezing up.
His eyes were glued the boys shaft before moving up to meet his gaze his cheeks were a bright shade of pink. So far Kirishima didn't seem to realize the bulge in his pants since he was still half way sleeping
Rubbing his eyes he met the blondes gaze before raising an eyebrow
"We'll go after I take a shower and eat some breakfast.. calm down for- what..?"  Pulling the covers back up his torse Eijirou let out a frustrated and embarrassed sigh.
"Go to the living room . I need to take a bath" he said sitting up keeping the covers wrapped up around his torso still while his legs fell down the bed resting on the cold floor . (He's sitting like you would on a couch-)

Katsukis cheeks were still a soft shade of red as he moved to the front of Kirishimas legs. He didn't know if it was the fact that he was still tired or maybe deep down he still had feelings for the other. He would hate to admit the second option so he blamed the first one for what he was about to do
Pushing away the blanket from Kirishimas grip, he kneeled infront of the other. Gently resting his hand on the boys thighs he spoke up
"This is for hearing me out last night " he spoke gently as he slowly pulled down the boys pants
Kirishima although speechless managed to grab a hold of Bakugou's wrists.
"W-okay! Hold on!- I wouldn't want you to do anything like this to repay me. I want you to like me and feel comfortable to -"
"I am comfortable."
"Are you sure.?"
"Eijirou. " He wasn't known for having a huge patience for a reason. Letting out a sigh he continued
"Are you okay with me doing something like this.?" He asked removing his hands away
"Of course I am-"
"Then don't bitch about it ." Katsuki drily responded pushing down his pants.

—————-(spicy scene coming up - if uncomfortable skip till the next line comes up) (first time writing a spicy scene so don't judge me if it's awkward-)——————————-

Eijirou let go of Katsukis wrists, keeping his gaze on the breathtaking blonde. He loved how his cheeks went a soft shade of red as he slowly pulled down the his underwear revealing Kirishimas shaft. Katsukis breath hitched before making eye contact with the red head.  Kirishima still focused on katsuki, just captivated by how beautiful the blonde seemed in that position.  He was about to speak up when a delicate hand wrapped around his tip before moving down in a teasing motion.
Katsukis hand moved up and down slowly just teasing him for a moment or two, soon getting rewarded with some soft pants. However katsuki  wasn't pleased.. he needed to hear the other whimper, beg or even call out his name.. just thinking about it made his skin feel hot. After a groan escaped the red heads mouth katsuki made the decision to remove his hand and rest it on top of Kirishimas rough hand. Opening his mouth he took half of his shaft in. It was all so quick that Kirishima let out a surprised moan.
The red head moved his free hand against katsukis spiky hair. He gently pushed the blond down his shaft making him softly choke. Tears watering Bakugou glanced up; his gaze wasn't even a glare this time, it was replaced with nothing else but lust. Bobbing his head up and down, he gently sucked off the other while his tongue travelled all over Eijirous shaft.  It didn't take long for Kirishimas moans and groans to start spilling from his mouth. Pushing katsuki to take his entire shaft, the blonde let out a muffled groan before he started to choke.
"Oh fuck..katsuki .. just like that sweetheart" Kirishima whispered as his hand gripped the blondes hair as he started moving his head faster and further  leaving the blonde to choke and gasp for air every now and then.  Tears started falling down katsukis cheeks as he gently tapped on Kirishimas thigh. Realizing that he wouldn't let him take control some small sparks escaped from his hand. Although it didn't hurt, the red head pulled katsuki back to his tip letting him take a few seconds to catch his breath.
His member was starting to twitch leaving  some precum behind. Taking a deep breath katsuki went back to sucking as he made sure to keep eye contact this time.
It didn't take a long time for him to start choking again. As soon as he did Kirishima gripped on katsukis hair,  keeping the other still before he moved his hips forcing his whole length down katsukis tight throat. Katsuki started to repeatedly tap Kirishimas thigh trying to catch a breath but failing. His eyes rolled back, while letting out a mix of mumbled moans and chokes.
"..you look so good like that .. where you belong.."  cursing kirishima threw his head back slowing down. He was about to pull away
"I'm close-!.." he didn't have time to finish before katsuki pulled his hands off Kirishima wrapping them around his waist. Giving his best he started to suck him off once again both i this time moving
"Oh..katsuki!!.. of fuck!- not so fast!!-" some whimpers escaped Kirishimas mouth as he arched his hips once again this time releasing. Gagging katsuki tried his best to swallow, even though some cum did drip down from his chin, for his first time he did pretty good. Once kirishima was done he eventually pulled away leaving Katsuki trying to catch his breath. Moving his veiny hands down to the blondes chin he wiped his chin. he was about to speak up before katsuki moved his hand against Kirishimas lips leaving him go silent
"After the stunt you just pulled (grabbing his hair) you know damn well that now it's my turn~" he smirked showing off his own erection
"Anything for you baby "
————————————

By the time they were done, each took a shower, brushed their teeth and got dressed, the time had passed it was now around 12. Fixing his hoodie katsuki felt exited to finally be going outside. Even though he tried to hide it a soft smile was slowly creeping up on his features.
"You ready kat.?" Kirishima asked as he hid most of his red hair in a hat, hiding his black roots and a bit of his identity.
Katsuki only gave a nod as he made his way over. He really wanted to use this time to warn the blonde to not do anything funny however he didn't want to ruin the mood. Katsuki seemed so happy now.. so exited.
"Kay let's go.." he took ahold of his hand before making his way outside. Kirishima took the lead taking a hold of katsukis hand. Not putting up a fight this time he followed .

—-
BACK WITH IZUKU AND THE PROS

The pros knew that Izuku had to be there ,they could not do anything to stop the freckled boy. And of course by the sudden notice not a lot of heroes were able to give assistance. Because of that, the heroes that would be going on this mission were Aizawa,, snipe and lastly ectoplasm. By the time they reached the house and ectoplasm used his clones to break open the house. What they saw left behind left them horrified.
"...How..how did he know we'd be here.? " izuku tried to hold back some tears as the doubt  that they will never find him started to hit in. The phone was by the nightstand .. was this some short of trap to waste their time..
Just as he was about to loose all hope the heroes got a call from the hero office.
"We found him. Hes driving black Toyota the tag is ———- ..He's making a turn at street Xxxxxx right now.. And the victim is on the passenger seat. . Hes leaning against the window. His eyes are closed and he doesn't seemed to be responding to anything else around him. No attempts to run away. No attempts to fight ..I believe Kirishima Eijirou might be trying to get rid of a body.." the receptionist whispered the last sentence leaving tears fall down Izukus face. He was too late. Katsuki died because he was too late .
Closing the phone he glanced up just now realizing that the pros have already left the room
"Come on Midoriya. Let's catch that fucker "
"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him ." Midoriya mumbled under his breath wiping the hot tears that were streaming down his face.
——

...... I lied next part will be the sad one and the last one too 🧍