Chapter 9

Warning blood
Kirishima gave Bakugou a glare walking closer
"Did you just lie to me..?"He sounded very upset. Bakugou whimpered and tried his best to get up quickly and run away. He got up and coughed up more blood. Bakugou then held the knife and quickly pulled it out from his side. He groaned in pain and he threw it on the ground.
"Go fuck yourself" He flipped off Kirishima and grabbed the doorknob, of course it didn't open.
So he raised his arm towards the doorknob and activated his quirk in an attempt to brake the door down . The doorknob fell on the ground as the door slowly opened.
The ash blonde pushed the door open and started running away as fast as he could. Kirishima run after him yelling to him
"There is no point to run love..!"
He was right. The second Bakugou reached outside he  stared at his surroundings in defeat.
"N..no.." he mumbled. There was a big electric fence in front of him. Kirishima finally caught up with the other. He grabbed the blonde by the hair and started pulling him back inside
"Let go..! " he cried out and activated  his quirk, of course nothing happened.
Once kirishima pulled the other inside, he threw the other down the basement
"I knew this would've happened.."
Kirishima mumbled sadly and closed the door behind him, locking it. The door was metal so even if Katsuki tried to open it nothing would've happened.
The room was also very cold which gave Bakugou a difficult time to use his quirk since he couldn't sweat that easily. There were no lights nor windows. It was just a dark, cold room.
Katsuki signed and laid down the cold floor, he was terrified.
-
-
To be continued