Chapter 6

Deku was panicking. Everything seemed blurry from the tears he had in his eyes. He reached Bakugou's room since he was Kiri's closest friend and knocked on it loudly while yelling out to him. The door soon opened revealing the ash blonde. He was only wearing baggy pants and he was also sweating, anyone could tell he was working out.
"Fuck you want?" He whispered-yelled at him.
"Kacchan! It's very important, it's about Kiri-" before he could finish his sentence, the door closed on his face leaving him speechless for a moment.
" Kacchan! I- I'm serious!! He's dangerous!!" He yelped knocking even louder. He earned an annoyed groan as the door opened pulling him inside.
"Make it quick."
——-~time skip with my laziness~——
"Get out. Now!" Bakugou raised his voice grabbing the other and shoving him out of his room.
"Wait I'm not lying! Please believe me!!" He cried out.
"Wh-why would I lie?!"
"Because he's better?! I couldn't  care less! Kirishima is not that kind of person!!" He yelled throwing him out.
"Knock one more time, I'll fucking kill you!" He yelled and fell on his bed making a soft groan.
-
-
Midoriya herd foot steps walking over. Tuning around, he saw Kirishima.  He quickly activated his quirk glaring at him.
"Don't come near me."
"Woah Midoriya.. !I just want to talk.." he said with a small smirk on.