Chapter 10

Happy pride month loves
Warnings: nakey Baku but nothing sexual- I won't have r$pe  on this storyxD
Around four days passed and the door still didn't seem to open. Four days of no sleep, food nor water. Apparently Kirishima didn't like it when Bakugou knocked on the door or screamed and gave him more time there. Katsuki was now laying on the ground cold and weak hoping the other will at some point give up and open the door for him even if he wouldn't admit it. He coughed weakly and curled up making a small ball.
"I want to go home.." he cried clinging onto his legs.
.
.
.
Two more days have passed and that's when the door finally opened. Bakugou was laying on the ground passed out. His cheeks were bright red and he had lost some weight since he wasn't doing anything for the past week.
"Aw are you sleeping my love?" Kirishima asked with a small smile getting closer to the other.
He got no answer.
"Hey Katsuki..?"
Still nothing.
Getting worried the other walked over keeping his guard up.
"Hey wake up.." he nudged his arm. That's when he realized how much hot the other was. He had high fever.
Kirishima carefully picked him up and immediately Bakugou pulled himself closer to him since the redhead was warm.
"Aw how sweet.. Don't worry I'll take care of you my love..!" He smiled looking down at the other. He then left the room humming happily.
Katsuki was soon placed down at a soft mattress and was wrapped around some very warm and fluffy white blankets. Kirishima then sat on the bottom of the bed watching the other sleep, making sure he would be alright and wouldn't try to run away once he got up.
Some hours passed and the other woke up and immediately sat up. He was very cold since his fever was still up so he still kept one of the blankets around him. He now noticed Kirishima staring at him
" stay away from me.." he whispered before going to make a run for it only to immediately fall down. Luckily someone was there and caught him
"Did you not learn your lesson Katsuki..?" The ash blonde shook his head looking away
"That's okay! I have other ways of making you, listen to me!" He smiled
"Anyways enough about that! You have to take a shower to slow down your fever!" Kirishima said with a smile
"Mm.. n.no I'm fine " he other said with a small shiver, he was shaking from how cold he was. 
"Oh katsuki.. I wasn't asking"
"Huh..?" He didn't even have time to react,  Bakugou  was grabbed and pulled towards a bathroom. "Let..go!!" He whisper yelled trying to pull away.
The bathroom was still very plain like the whole house. But Kirishima tried to make him a nice warm bath. The water was steaming and there where three different bathtubs
"Go on, take your clothes off so you can take the bath."
"Ew no.." He mumbled standing up on his own feet
"What do you mean ew?-I would never try to do anything without consent thats very unmanly"
"..good" he nodded and tried to take his shirt off. After some minutes of struggling he glared at kiri and raised his hands wanting help. Kirishima gladly helped the other get his clothes off and once he did he looked at the other. He would only look at him from the chest and up. He refused to see lower. He then helped him get inside the bathtub seeing him relax once he felt the warm water.
"I didn't know what kind of bath-bomb you would like so I bought three, choose which one is your favourite " he gave him a toothy smile before sitting of the ground.
"Fuck off .." katsuki mumbled and grabbed randomly one of them. It was dark pink and black the sent was rose. Disgusted he put it away and grabbed the next one. It was yellow with some white. The scent was lemon, he shrugged and opened that one instead before dropping it inside and watching it slowly melt.
He just noticed how thirsty and hungry he was.
"Mm.. hey.." Kirishima immediately jolted up and looked at the other
"Huh..? Yeah?!"
"I'm hungry ...... and thirsty "
"Oh I forgot about that..! Stay right there! I'll bring you food and a lot of water! " he smiled softly
-
-
To be continued