Chapter 3

Happy late Halloween everyone! 🌸
Sorry this chapter is pretty small also I don't recommend it if you dislike needles or blood
This is what happened to Uraraka after she went to her room-

Uraraka was laying in her bedroom crying quietly. She didn't want to bother anyone with her crying. This kept going for some minutes until she heard a faint knock coming from her door. She quickly wiped her tears away and walked over the door. She opened the door and smiled at the person that was standing on the other side. Kirishima.
"Oh hey Kirishima!"
"Uh hey Uraraka.. I was heading to Minas dorm until I heard crying from this room and I was wondering if you're alright." He lied playing with his fingers nervously, as he was looking at her puffy eyes
"I thought that Bakugou told you something since you guys left at the same time. So if he did something I'm sorry for him he's always like that"
"That's for the concerns Kiri! Wanna come inside" she sniffed stepping aside. She wanted to talk to someone and she trusted Kirishima since he was one of the nicest kids in her class. He would never hurt anyone..right?
Kirishima smiled and stepped inside
"Sure!"

-After Uraraka explained him what happened-
"Woah he told you that?! That's so not manly!" Kirishima asked 'completely shocked' while Uraraka was crying in his chest.
"Y-Ya! He's so cruel " she said between some sobs. Suddenly Uraraka gasped as she felt something (like a needle )stab her neck. She didn't have time to react as she felt really dizzy and ended up passing out on Kirishima, who was quietly laughing.
"Goodnight princess ~"
He picked her up and opened the window before dropping her out and jumping out as well. Uraraka ended up hitting her head hard on the ground making a small pool of blood,while Kirishima landed safely because of his quirk. It made a loud sound but nobody really checked out of the window. (Everyone was either hanging out or studying. )Or so he thought.
.
.
To be continued