Chapter 4

Brick's POV

I curled up in a ball, listening to the beeping noises. My steady breathing, my heart thumping was the loudest sound. The door opened, and I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Brick?" Blossom asked as I opened my eyes.

"What?" I snapped, I saw her sitting in the chair across from me. She reached for my hand, but I pulled back.

"Brick, you know I'm here for you. Your brothers is here for you, Bubbles and Buttercup is here for you. The doctor is letting us take you, but we have to keep an eye on you." Blossom said as the door opened again, I turned and saw Boomer and Butch walking in. I sighed and buried my head in my knees, and some tears slid down my cheeks. I walked out and my knees was shaking and my breathing was getting heavy, I looked up and saw the car waiting for us. Blossom grabbed my arm and smiled at me. I frowned and pushed her off, I stomped to the car and sat in the back. They came i with frowns.

"She was only trying to help." Boomer said as I frowned and curled in a ball.

"So." I said and heard a sigh.

"We're here for you bro." Butch said as I screamed, they looked back at me and I glared.

"Where was you at 2:30 am? Where was you when I cried, felt bad? Where was you when I did this?!" I yelled as I pulled up my selves. Scars, burns and fresh cuts was there. They looked down and I huffed, I slammed the door opened and Boomer jumped out.

"Brick wait!" Boomer said as I pushed him down.

"No! Let me go Boomer, I don't need you or Butch or her! I was fine by myself and you should too! I mean you got your wish!" I yelled and ran off. I ran and holding onto my arms, sweat ran down my forehead, I was huffing, but I still ran.

I stop and fell to my knees. I cried and curled up into a ball, I felt arms around my body. I looked and saw Blossom, she held me and smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" She asked as I pulled out of her arms.

"Why are you still here, after all those things I said?"

"Cause, I stick with people I care about."

"I don't need your pity." I hissed.

"I'm not giving you pity, Brick."

"It feels like it."

"Trust me, I wouldn't."

"Just leave me alone." I said as I got and walked away. "I don't need you or your pity." I said and ran off.

Blossom's POV

"Just leave me alone." Brick said as he got up and started to walk away. "I don't need you or your pity." Brick said and ran off. If only he knew, it not pity it's love. It's not that I feel sorry, I feel like I have to save him. That's what I'ma do. I got up and brushed off my knees. I walked back and saw Brick laying on the ground.

"Brick!" I yelled and ran up to him. I saw his chest was moving up and down slowly, I brought my ear to his chest and heard a soft heartbeat. I pulled him up to my legs, and dialed Boomer.

"Hello?" He asked in the phone.

"Boomer, Brick fainted. I need you to come and pick us up." I said as I heard movement in the background.

"Kay, where are you?" He asked as a door closed and heard the car started. I looked around and saw a sign.

"Uhh, I think in a old parking lot. I don't really know." I said with a sigh.

"I know where you are, be there in a second." Boomer said and hanged up. I looked down at Brick and brushed a piece of his hair from his eyes.

"Brick, I know you feel unwanted, but I really do care for you. Infact I love you, and all your flaws. I hope you can see what you look like in my eyes." I whispered and saw Boomer pulled up. He came over and picked up Brick. He laid him on the back seat and I climbed in the passenger seat.

"Blossom, is he gonna be okay?" Boomer asked.

"I think so, we can't jinxed it." I said as I looked at Brick in the mirror. I smiled and looked down at my hands. "I know he'll be okay." I whispered.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Well this is a filler!! Sorry, I just wanted to give ya'll something!! Hope this is good enoug for you!!! Well tell me what ya'll think??

Well Byes Loves Yalls!!!!!!