Chapter 11

Brick's POV

I sat on the counter, and looked out the window. Butch was giving me pain meds, while Boomer was bandaging my arm up. I sighed and hissed as the wrap touch my arm.

"Well watch where you're walking and this wouldn't happen." Boomer said as I frowned. It wasn't the car, it was me.

"I know." I said as he smiled up at me.

"Don't worry, it'll get better." Butch said as I rolled my eyes. It'll never get better. I'm horrible, my life is falling apart. I'm breaking and the darkness is taking me over. I looked at my brothers. They was strong, they was okay. They was perfect, had girlfriends, and never really frowned. As for me, all I think is hurting me. I'm a monster, I'm a walking monster and I couldn't what I was doing.

"Get ready for school." Boomer said as I hopped off. I jogged upstairs and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of gray skinny jeans, and black muscle shirt with a leather jacket over it. I grabbed my cap and slipped it on my head and walked out of my room. I heard the front door opened and I saw my Dad walking in with a woman. I gritted my teeth, and walked in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, and looked in the mirror. My face was paler, my eyes was sunken in. I sighed and washed my face. I groaned and walked downstairs. I need a little snack. Only a bit. That's all. I sighed and ran a hand over my face and walked in the kitchen. I opened the fringe and looked around. My eyes landed on grapes, and I pulled out three. I pop them in my mouth and ate them.

"Brick, did you eat?" Boomer asked as I nodded with a fake smile.

"Yup." It wasn't a total lie. I did kinda eat. I sighed and grabbed my car keys, I nodded my head for them to follow me and they did. I sighed and bit my lip, and climbed in. I rubbed my face and started the car. This day felted weird to me, like really weird. I couldn't figure it out.

"Are you okay?" Butch asked me.

"Yeah, fine." I said as I looked around. I pulled in the parking lot and saw Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup sitting at the bench. I walked out with my brothers, and I felt dizzy. I stopped and balanced and they looked with me worry.

"fine." I said and shook my head to get rid of the feeling.

"Okay." Boomer said as we walked in the school.

"Attention students, please head to the lunchroom for a meeting." Mrs. Kelly said as I raised my eyebrow. Her voice seemed scared, it was shaking a little. I sighed and we walked to our table. I looked around and bit my lip.

"Hello students." Mrs. Kelly in with a worried look. I narrowed my eyes and saw someone sneaking behind. I stood up a little, and saw Nicki coming out. I jumped up with a smiled, but it faded as I saw him holding out a gun. I widened my eyes as I heard the gunshot.

"Everybody get down!" Nicki yelled as everyone got down, but me.

"Nicki?" I asked as he whipped his head towards me.

"Brick?" He said as Blossom grabbed my arm, shaking her head no.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he walked forward, holding the gun in the left position.

"Something, I should have done a long time ago." He said as I turned. I saw he was pointing at Princess, I shooked my head. Everything went slow motion, I moved out of Blossom grib and I grabbed Nicki's hand and he widened his eyes.

"No!" Blossom yelled as I felt pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw the color I loved the most, was seeping out of my shirt. I smiled slightly and fell to the ground. My head hit the floor and I gasped.

Blossom's POV

"No!" I yelled as I jumped up. A loud sound echoed through the room, I widened my eyes and saw Brick looked down. A drop of blood fell to the ground, and I saw him smile slightly. I gasped and ran out. He hit the ground and I reached him.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled at Nicki, and grabbed Brick. I checked his pulse and it was weak. I heard sirens and I covered Brick's stomach.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered to Brick, and kissed his forehead.

His breath was slight, his chest was moving slowly. I saw his bony face, his pale body. I noticed how the jeans was real baggy on him. His muscle shirt was sagging, and they took him from my arms.

"We need him in the car stat." One yelled as Boomer pulled me away. I was trembling, I could lose Brick. My body, my heart, my soul. Could disappear right now. I bit my lip and ran to Brick's car. I saw his door was unlocked. I looked and saw no keys. I frowned and opened his door.

I rip the cover and looked at the wires. I hot wired the car, and drove the hospital. I saw them getting there at the same time. I ran out and held on to my stomach.

"Brick." I whispered and ran in the hospital.

"You can't come back here." They said as I looked at his fragile, pale, boney, body being rolled away from me. Brick wasn't getting better, he was getting worse! I never noticed, I could've helped. I could've been there for him. He's broken and I didn't help him. I bit my thumb and paced around the waiting room.

"Brick Jojo?" I heard a female voice asked. I whipped my head and ran over to her.

"Is he okay?" I asked as she frowned. I widened my eyes and held back the tears.

"He's in a coma." She said.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorry for it being late, and being a cliffy!! I mean, y'all know that I'm a Directioner, and I'm really sad! Zayn left and I hope he'll come back! I miss him, and I love him! I'm really sorry that this is late, and not what you wanted. I just been a wreck latey, sorry!! So tell me what ya think!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!