Chapter 3

Brick's POV

The game finally finished and we won 4-1. I smiled and hugged Butch and Buttercup, we was looking for Dad. I took out my phone and dad messaged saying he's has to go back to work. I sighed and grabbed my dyed black hair, I looked up and saw Boomer and Butch was worried.

"Hey, Boomer can you die my hair tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah, can the others come?" Boomer asked, I bit my lip and nodded.

"Sure, just Dad not gonna be home tonight." I said as we got in my car. I started the car and took deep breath.

"When is he ever." Butch nuttered. I rolled my eyes and drove off. Music played in the background and hearing talking. They was talking and I finally look in the mirror.

"No, don't you'll break it!!" The voices yelled, I dodged the mirror and felt someone staring at me. I pulled up at our house and turned off the car. I walked up to the front door, and saw the dinner was still on the table. I sighed and walked upstairs.

"Wait, when do you want me to do your hair?" Boomer asked.

"Uhh, in a hour." I said as I turned to see their worried glances.

"Do you want a snack?" Blossom asked me.

"Nahh, maybe in a little bit!" I yelled from my bedroom. I sighed and tugged my hair, I laid against the wall and tears fell down my face.

"Worthless."

"Just go and kill yourself."

"Ugly."

"Attention seeking whore."

"Just go and do it. No one would miss you." The voices said, I got up and wiped my tears, I ran downstairs.

"Bruh, we have popcorn!" Butch yelled from the kitchen.

"In a little. Going for a walk." I said as I slammed the door shut. I grabbed flower pots and threw them down, I grabbed chairs and tables and threw them across the yard, I heard the door opened. I frowned and grabbed a piece of glass from the flower pot.

"Do it, no one would care." The voice said, I nodded and pulled up my sleeve, and the glass went across my right wrist deep, than my left, even deeper.

"Brick!" I heard a girl say as I fell to the ground.

Blossom's POV

"Fuck, call 911." I said as we reached Brick, his wrist was bleeding, I tore off my jacket and covered his wrist. His eyes was dropping, his chest was moving up and down slowly. The paramedics came, and took Brick away, I saw something silver, I ran over and saw his car keys. I ran over to his car and the others got in. I drove to the hospital and ran up to the nurse desk.

"Um, I'm looking for Brick Jojo." I said as she looked on her computer.

"Room 353, but you have to wait for the doctor to some and see you." She said as I nodded, I walked over to the chair and sat down.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Boomer asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I said as he looked down.

"Family for Brick Jojo." A male voice said, I jumped up and walked over.

"is okay?" Butch asked, as the doctor looked down.

"Physically yes, mentally no." He said as Butch frowned.

"Whats wrong with his metal health?" I asked.

"Well, he has a severe case of Dysthymic Disorder, he has developed two eating disorders, Anorexia Nervosa, and Bulimia Nervosa. He has deep depression, and he is suffering from self harm." He said as I widened my eyes.

"What kind of self harm?" I asked in a broken whispered.

"Cutting, burning, and beating himself." The doctor said as Boomer fell over.

"May I see him?" I asked, the doctor nodded and I walked alone to Bricks room. I walked in and saw Brick curled up in a ball, muttering.

"Brick?" I whispered. He turned and stared into my eyes, as I stared back, I saw something I never saw. He was broken, and too skinny. He was just crying at night, and no one noticed. I ran over and hugged him.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered as he cried on my shoulder.