Chapter 9

Blossom's POV

I ran into the hospital, I ran to the front desk.

"Brick Jojo?" I asked as she typed something in the computer.

"Room 221." She said as I ran down the hallway. I dodged the moving people, I passed through the doors. I made it to Bricks room. I opened the door and saw him staring off into space.

"Brick?" I whispered.

"What?" Brick snapped.

"It's me Blossom."

"I know."

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not."

"But you're alive and the doctor said you'll be fine."

"I don't wanna be alive! I wanna be.dead!" Brick yelled as I flinched. I looked at his shaking body. His pale, bruised, boney body.

"Brick don't say that." I said as I rushed over to him.

"Blossom! Don't you see how suffering I'm going through! How much I hate myself! Blossom, I want to love myself but that's impossible! Everytime I look in the mirror, I see a worthless, fat, boy! Blossom, I hate my life, my mind, and me! Just let me die, if you really want me happy. Than let me do the one that will bring me happiness!" Brick yelled as I widened my eyes at him. He was crying, and shaking badly.

"Brick, that won't make you happy." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't tell me what makes me happy. I know what me happy!"

"Brick, killing yourself won't make you happy! It makes nobody happy!"

"Then why did it make me happy last night? Huh? Why? Answer that for me!"

"Brick, that won't make you happy. You just need help, and I can help you." I said.

"No, I don't need help." Brick said and shoved me away.

"Stay away from me! I don't need you!" Brick yelled and his eyes turned darker.

"Brick, I'm never leaving you. Ever." I said as his angry red eyes met my calm pink eyes.

"Why not?" Brick asked me.

"Cause I love you too much." I said as he looked down at his hands. He grabbed at his hair, and shook his head. He was muttering things, and shaking.

"Your lieing!" He whispered yelled. He looked into my pink eyes and kept muttering that line over and over again. I took a deep breath and pressed my lips to his, he was shocked. He finally kissed me back.

Heyyo Guys!!

Sorry for it being short!! I mean, I'm in school. In the bathroom, updating. Wow, I couldn't wait!! And I'll be updating Smile, for me later today!! So yeahh

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!