Chapter 1

Brick's POV

I walked to my closet and pulled out my black shirt and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my bracelets and slip them on, along with my clothes. I grabbed my black leather jacket and walked over to the mirror. I was disgusted of what I saw, my orange roots starting to some back, my chubby cheeks with my double chin. I frowned and grabbed my black and red hat and slipped it on backwards.

I walked downstairs and Boomer cooking and talking to Butch, they are fine without me.

"Hey Brick!" Boomer said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys.

"See ya, at school!" I yelled as I walked through the door, and slammed it shut. I walked over to my car and jumped in. I drove to the store and walked in. Some people glanced and turned fast.

"Cause you're too fat, and ugly." The voice said. I nodded and grabbed black hair dye, and walked up to the counter, and the guy rang me up.

"Son, are you eating?" The man asked as I put on a fake smile.

"Yes sir." I lied, haven't ate since last Friday and today was Thursday.

"Ok, son." He said as he gave me the bag with a smile. I waved goodbye and walked to my car. I looked in the mirror and my double chin turned into triple. I frowned and drove off to school. I

saw Boomer and Butch talking to Bubbles and Buttercup, along with Blossom just listening with a bored expression.

I pulled up and climbed out, people cleared the way for me. I just sighed and saw Blossom staring at me.

"To ugly, and fat. Just walk away." The voice said as I agreed with it.

"Yeah, your right." I said in my head and walked into the school.

Blossom's POV

I saw Bricks, black mustang driving up. I smiled and stared at him. Wearing all black yet his hat is half black and red. He was so pale, skinny, his red eyes was blank and he was just plain broken to be exact.

I sighed as the bell rung, and walked to math class. I saw Brick sitting on the back row with no one near him. I saw him staring at me, and I made my way towards him. He looked like he was at war with himself.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I asked him. He widened his eyes, and bit his lip.

"No." He said as his voice sounded broken.

"Can I sit here?"

"Do you want too?"

"Yes please."

"Than yes, you can sit here." Brick said as a smile spread across my face. I sat next to him and saw bracelets that lead up to his elbow. I stared at them and he covered his arms up. I frowned and looked up to Brick. I smiled and he smiled back weakly.

I'm going to fix you, Brick Jojo. Just wait and see.